The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To expand on my Manning thoughts. If Payton was there, they may contend in their division, they may have even gotten a first round bye. But it is apparent that they didn't/don't have the pieces to actually contend for a Super Bowl.

It is a lipstick on a pig scenario for me.

DeSean Jackson for MVP!!!

To expand on my Manning thoughts. If Payton was there, they may contend in their division, they may have even gotten a first round bye. But it is apparent that they didn't/don't have the pieces to actually contend for a Super Bowl.

Mike Vick for MVP!!!

Nice dude. Solid pick there.

Tony Romo for MVP!!!

I agree, nice pick there. You Packer fans are alright.

For anyone interested in the Tebow debate or discussion- Grantland.com has a pretty good quick read from Bill Simmons on the topic. Personally, it hits pretty much all my thoughts on Tebow. Either way- good read if you have time.

Vick and Maclin out for tomorrow, Vince will start.
Don't know if anyone knew this or not.

Vick and Maclin out for tomorrow, Vince will start.

Not that it matters, because the Eagles aren't very good anyways

FiFY - more correctly.

Vick and Maclin out for tomorrow, Vince will let Philly know whether or not he's playing around breakfast time.
Don't know if Andy Reid knew this or not.
More in line....

The Vince Young era begins today, time to run the table and make the playoffs!

Good news! The Colts won't lose today!

Things are really going the Packers' way. A punt was going to be blocked, so the punter pulled it down fumbled it, picked it up ran for the first down, and then fumbled it out of bounce. It turned a 3 and out into a touchdown.

Blount just had an amazing TD run. Not sure how no one was able to get him down.

How about them Redskins! please win for me and all the skins fans out there.

Not sure what to think about the first half for my Cowboys. Romo looks decent, no big mistakes yet and the defense looked good at times. Hoping they turn it around

I read AP went down? Any update?

Some of these calls in the Bucs/GB game are ummm interesting.

Yep, its killing the bucs

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Ha, just a few. The illegal contact where the ball was way overthrown and no where near catchable was my personal favorite.

#31, shame on that guy. All 3 penalties were on him if my math is right. Definitely two were.

Very questionable, Packers should have been off the field a few different times.

I'm stuck watching the ravens/bengals game...two team I could care less about. :/ Have seen a couple good plays though so that's a plus I guess.

Up by 9 with 5 minutes to go if a team decides to take it to the air....They deserve to get picked off.

How bout those Panthers? woot woot

Dallas needs to score one more time or I lose some money. Dammit Romo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back