The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have fun Jake and take care of the mo!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Have fun, Jake. Glad to hear you're golfing and not camping!

Have fun Jake and take care of the mo!

Tappin' from my iPad!
The Mo is going to be riding shotgun all weekend. I'm a little worried leaving town without the wife while I look so stunning to members of the opposite sex but I'll survive.

Have fun Jake.

Well kids, in about 7 minutes I'm outta here for a large part of the weekend. Heading to Omaha today for some wings, beer and football with some buddies. Tomorrow we're playing golf @ Iron Horse. Could be the last round of the year. :confused2: I sure hope not though. It's 50 something here today so there's hope, but snow coming this weekend before it warms up again next week.

Have fun buddy, that sounds like a great weekend.

LOL

maapc.jpg

Many here know that I joined a new club on 10/1. This weekend is my 2nd official event and it is the Presidents Cup.

We have 24 guys playing but I will not know the specific format until tomorrow. First time doing some match play - should be fun!!

Looking forward to a little nerves and pressure. 9am start Saturday and Sunday.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Many here know that I joined a new club on 10/1. This weekend is my 2nd official event and it is the Presidents Cup.

We have 24 guys playing but I will not know the specific format until tomorrow. First time doing some match play - should be fun!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I love match play. Its a lot of fun and is so much easier then going out and trying to break par.

That's awesome Cookie. Good luck! Things like this are why I look forward to joining a club when I get older... Even if it means I live in a box with my clubs. Lol. Dude have a ton of fun out there and let us know how it goes!

Tappin' from my iPad!
Good luck, my friend, I think you got all of your nerves out at the Club Championship a few weeks back, so just let it loose and have fun.

Thanks guys - will be fun no doubt! Have not played since Tuesday and I am itching to get out.

Luckily, I am off all next week and have my kids for Thanksgiving break so my son and I will be playing several times next week and my video HOTD activity will return to normal.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Good luck in your match play, cookie!

Thanks guys - will be fun no doubt! Have not played since Tuesday and I am itching to get out.

Luckily, I am off all next week and have my kids for Thanksgiving break so my son and I will be playing several times next week and my video HOTD activity will return to normal.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Looking forward to it. I love your HOTD vids.

Some people deserve to get eggs thrown at them. Brick shaped eggs....Made of brick.

Got your cameraman back, something to be truly "Thankful" for.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I'm a natural righty, but I golf lefty. I just came to realize that if I got a broomstick putter I'd be more comfortable hitting it righty. That would be sweet to have a bag of all lefty gear and a righty putter.

I'm a natural righty, but I golf lefty. I just came to realize that if I got a broomstick putter I'd be more comfortable hitting it righty. That would be sweet to have a bag of all lefty gear and a righty putter.

My uncle plays right and putts left. Go figure!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Haha then you would get to know what its like to stand on the right side of the ball! I actually am a much better putter lefty but I refuse to stand on the wrong side of the ball :p

Haha then you would get to know what its like to stand on the right side of the ball! I actually am a much better putter lefty but I refuse to stand on the wrong side of the ball :p

I would be standing on the right side. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be on the correct side like the rest of my shots. :D

I have a friend that plays lefty but putts right handed. He will borrow a club out of my bag to try out and hit right handed, then go back to his clubs left handed on the next shot.

Anyone know of any good clubs or anything else in Montreal?

Just found out Golfsmith opened down here. Went by today, glad to have more options than just Edwin Watts. Going to setup a GolfTec lesson for next week.

Rolled the Nike Drone belly putter for a while, really really liked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back