THP Fantasy Football Week 11 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish McCoy scored there

Told you you were good.

Haha.... but see Eli just fumbled. No worries bro!

He's the turd Manning.

What are the chances Jackie Battle slips coming out of the shower or falls down a flight of stairs before the game tomorrow?

I think you're gonna get Kmac'd tomorrow night. Funny that he doesn't have Cam or Vick either.

Told you you were good.

Dude, that was nerve wracking. Ary's team went off today. I didn't smoke him, but a W is a W

Just saw Cutler has a broken thumb and is out 6-8 weeks.

What are the chances Jackie Battle slips coming out of the shower or falls down a flight of stairs before the game tomorrow?

How many points is a shower slip good for in PPR? Hopefully 3 points. Fall down a flight of stairs should be 4 points.

Big week for me. I gave my RB's off this week

As long as Dexter McCluster doesn't have some breakout game then I should get a win this week. I struggled with leaving Jerome Simpson on the bench and up until just before game time I almost switched him but decided against it and I am still regretting that move! He has his best game of the season, sitting on my bench!!

As long as Gostkowski doesnt miss 15 pts worth of field goals, I will win my 3rd in a row this week. From the cellar to playoff contention in League 3, all in 3 trades and avoiding desperation on the waiver wire.

As long as Dexter McCluster doesn't have some breakout game then I should get a win this week. I struggled with leaving Jerome Simpson on the bench and up until just before game time I almost switched him but decided against it and I am still regretting that move! He has his best game of the season, sitting on my bench!!

did he go HAM? Dalton was slinging it! Kinda, lots of yards at least.

Its so nice to get a huge win this week. Finally enough to get me out of this never ending 1st place tie in league 3.

Left points in Boldin and the Eagles Defense sitting on the bench. Still have 4 to go in the game tonight, Brady, Gronk, Bowe and Succop. Hoping I can get 55+ points out of those 4...

Left points in Boldin and the Eagles Defense sitting on the bench. Still have 4 to go in the game tonight, Brady, Gronk, Bowe and Succop. Hoping I can get 55+ points out of those 4...

I'm rooting for you homey.

It looks like I got my 4th win in a row but I still can't make a move in the standings cause the 4 teams in front of me also are winning. At this rate it looks like I am going to need some help if I want to make the post season.

I dont think I could handle a loss to the autopicks.

It's the worst feeling man. Trust me. His team went HAM on me. I did allow ary his biggest output of the year. Thank gawd I got through that. I couldn't have handled it at all.

yeah he had 8 cathces for 152 yards, scored 23 points and didn't even have a TD. I sat him for Mike Thomas who put up 5 haha.

At least it wasnt Damian Williams. what a turd. But I think you still take this one. UofA players are just the best, ever. You can't lose with one on your roster.

yep, sorry. but my team chose to have a bye week anyway even with the 30 pts I left on the bench

Did Hanks and Chunky forget to set their lineups? WTF?

How many points is a shower slip good for in PPR? Hopefully 3 points. Fall down a flight of stairs should be 4 points.

It depends, does he fumble when he falls down? I knew I was in trouble this week when A - I had to pick up and start Donald Jones and B- Jones breaks his leg minutes in to the game haha

Hopefully your best victory is this weekend. :blob:

I love when you have OEM fight your battles for you. He's going to be 2-0 against the teams you wanted to beat the most, and failed

Go Kmac!

It depends, does he fumble when he falls down? I knew I was in trouble this week when A - I had to pick up and start Donald Jones and B- Jones breaks his leg minutes in to the game haha

I love when you have OEM fight your battles for you. He's going to be 2-0 against the teams you wanted to beat the most, and failed

No HAM needed. Just a couple points and Im good.

Lets hope for everyones sake that everyone in the standings below me goes down. Go HAM the Grossmen, Go HAM!

I'm such a stud at picking players who will go HAM. I think I'll have my weekly HAM picks from this point forward. It will be like ESPN or Yahoo but accurate like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back