THP Fantasy Football Week 11 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets hope for everyones sake that everyone in the standings below me goes down. Go HAM the Grossmen, Go HAM!

I'm such a stud at picking players who will go HAM. I think I'll have my weekly HAM picks from this point forward. It will be like ESPN or Yahoo but accurate like.

I'd listen to you over the clowns on FF Now any day

Did you guys see who else found the winners circle yesterday? FILDINI took down Ripper.

I'd listen to you over the clowns on FF Now any day

You mean the ones that said Louis Murphy was going to start to make an impact?
They are wrong so often its absurd.

You mean the ones that said Louis Murphy was going to start to make an impact?
They are wrong so often its absurd.

yup those are the ones I'm talking about.

Crying in my beer here over Steve Johnson's horrible day out and my 25 points on the bench.

I have 29 points sitting on my bench right now and am down by 13 with Woodhead and Gostkowski to go tonight. Still got a chance but you never can tell what you will get out of Woodhead.

I think this is my worst fantasy football week ever, I play LT when I didn't mean to, I picked up a worthless guy off the waiver wire and started him. It was my bye week from hell but I also screwed it up myself, I deserve to lose. But man alive I lost to a roster that hasn't been changed since day 1. WOW!!!

My losing streak is officially over.

haha mine has just begun

I hope so, I hope there are a lot of losing streaks by the people above me! haha

I have 29 points sitting on my bench right now and am down by 13 with Woodhead and Gostkowski to go tonight. Still got a chance but you never can tell what you will get out of Woodhead.

18 points!

there is gonna be some movement in our division this week. I love it

OH man! they jacked my defense!!!!!!!!!!

Man your team got so lucky. haha

ESPN has my 4 going tonight projected out for 70 total points.

This is the same projection that had Denarius Moore getting 18 pts, and he ended with 2.

there is gonna be some movement in our division this week. I love it

Sure will be. The final 3 weeks will be exciting that's for sure.

Still not over, but a W for me would be huge and get me 1 game behind Dean in the South.

not only that, it'd get you a game over Tmex in the playoff standings too.

Still not over, but a W for me would be huge and get me 1 game behind Dean in the South.

I like you and all but I hope your team loses lol. This sucks. I make the best waiver call in the history of FF and get beat out by some bums. man.

you never know deandec Battle might get shut out tonight. Wouldnt surprise me one bit with how this season has gone.

I like you and all but I hope your team loses lol. This sucks. I make the best waiver call in the history of FF and get beat out by some bums. man.

After this, the rest of what you said is just blah blah blah. I like you too Yoccos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back