The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa... I am not saying indexes should have anything to do with who participates at all. I agree with you on that, they should be the 14 best reps for the event regardless. I am just speaking to Team THP's confidence and comments right now when it comes to the event, that is all. The golf portion, (ie the competition). Their opponents are CL and Ddec right now. They can talk all they want. They don't even know who they are playing...

in all fairness, CL is a pushover. I'm pretty confident against him too haha

They don't even know who they are playing...

Sure they do. They know it is going to be 14 of us. I have a feeling that they think that any selection of 14 THPers will not stand a chance against the might that is JB and the Chipmuncks.

Based on the amount of activity in the MC 2.0 forum, including the thread specifically about videos, I would just guess that most of those who qualify probably sent in videos. Or at least I would hope so, because this is an amazing opportunity. All I know is I did my best, and if I am not selected I can't be down on myself because there are a lot of great forum members that submitted vidoes and every one of them put a lot of thought in to it. I'm sure every person selected will deserve it, no matter what their index is or whether or not they like to trash talk. This is just as much about representing THP and the sponsors as it is about a competition, so even if someone isn't a low handicap they can still represent THP and the sponsors just as well as anyone else. For those who weren't members during the first MC, many of us can vouch for the fact that there is a lot of excitement on THP even for those of us that don't make it. It is fun to follow along in the forums and make bets with other members about the competition. So whether you are selected or not, there are many ways to take part in the festivities.

I dont like where this is going, so I am going to bow out of this conversation. Team THP is made up of both low and high handicaps because that is how we feel our writers and reviews should be done. We have both 17-18 indexes and those as low as 4.

Agreed. I meant no harm. No other 7 people deserve to be a part of the MC than the members of Team THP. I was just playing around with the fact that you guys know your teammates already, can talk smack, and the other 2 teams are unknown.

was it mentioned how many people entered?
See the next quote!
The real skim shady has shown up! Hahahaha

yes, so now answer the question
Do a quick search on JB's posts last night for the answer to this perplexing question! (I'll save you the time: it isn't going to be released, but you can go through the thread and count how many people have said that they sent in videos!)

Whoa... I am not saying indexes should have anything to do with who participates at all. I agree with you on that, they should be the 14 best reps for the event regardless. I am just speaking to Team THP's confidence and comments right now when it comes to the event, that is all. The golf portion, (ie the competition). Their opponents are CL and Ddec right now. They can talk all they want. They don't even know who they are playing...
Once again, it doesn't matter. They are all filler anyway! Team THP just needs some people to show up so we can take the trophy home!

Sure they do. They know it is going to be 14 of us. I have a feeling that they think that any selection of 14 THPers will not stand a chance against the might that is JB and the Chipmuncks.

I thought that was the name of the 3 captains...LOL

in all fairness, CL is a pushover. I'm pretty confident against him too haha

CL has the Black now so you better watch out :p

I would guess the folks who are selected will work very hard on their games from now until MC 2.0. Whatever game a person has today will not be the game he or she has when the MC will be played.

thanks for answering my question. I really do skim, but I also have a job....nevermind

Agreed. I meant no harm. No other 7 people deserve to be a part of the MC than the members of Team THP. I was just playing around with the fact that you guys know your teammates already, can talk smack, and the other 2 teams are just going to be there for show.
Finally! Someone who gets it!

I thought that was the name of the 3 captains...LOL

Speaking of names did you name your cats Bridgestone, Callaway, Cleveland for your video entry?

CL has the Black now so you better watch out :p

He has it now, but will he have it in July? He's always been a good driver, it's on the green where he is vulnerable

Speaking of names did you name your cats Bridgestone, Callaway, Cleveland for your video entry?
He has it now, but will he have it in July? He's always been a good driver, it's on the green where he is vulnerable

Haha that is the best feature of the Black...it works as a belly putter (or a broom in CL's case)

I would guess the folks who are selected will work very hard on their games from now until MC 2.0. Whatever game a person has today will not be the game he or she has when the MC will be played.

What ya have to do is set everybody up real good. You know, go out and play a casual round with them and let them win a couple times. When a prestigious event like the Morgan Cup comes around, you lower the boom on em. Whup em like a step child and take their candy, bingo money etc. It's a scientific way of setting up the field and taking home the cup!

No but I have them swing a golf club and their swing looks better than yours.

Good thing you let them swing, because I wouldn't want to show my shots on camera either if I were you:act-up:

Not if it is being watched by very good golfers, and you will be there too of course.

30 seconds of WR on camera is 28 seconds too long haha
Just playing around of course, I wish you and everyone else that submitted videos the best of luck

30 seconds of WR on camera is 28 seconds too long haha
Just playing around of course, I wish you and everyone else that submitted videos the best of luck
What kind of trash talk is that?

I don't want to hurt is feelings just yet. What if I get stuck with him on my team? hehe
LOL @ get stuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back