What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry dude, thought the uncle daddy drama was more interesting. I played with him and some dudes from Bryan Easler. He's buddies with the owner. Cool guys, good golfers.

Robbie Biershank.

yeah, I want to go to his driving range

yeah, I want to go to his driving range

Me too. He says he makes good money doing it. I asked him for some pictures and to do a hole of the day video but he says he can't. He has an agent now, and gets appearance fees, so he couldn't do that.

Me too. He says he makes good money doing it. I asked him for some pictures and to do a hole of the day video but he says he can't. He has an agent now, and gets appearance fees, so he couldn't do that.

Cant? Or wouldnt? hehe
Getting an appearance fee is wonderful, but even guys that get them can do things free of charge.

LAME...

Like hes Kim Kardashian or something lol

83 today while playing Bernice for dots. Kellybo jumped in the dot competition on the back nine and shot a very good 38! I broke even with Kelly but won the overall dot game.

Cant? Or wouldnt? hehe
Getting an appearance fee is wonderful, but even guys that get them can do things free of charge.

I dunno, but he didn't want to be on video, LOL

I asked. I'm not skeered. He was very nice though. He played one hole off his knees. Like, hit his tee shot off his knees and crushed it. Hit his approach in the green off his knees too. He should be one of those travelling, entertainment type golfers.

I felt good playing as well as I did. I was a little nervous on the first hole. Thank god it doglegs right to left.

did he comment on your MO?

83 today while playing Bernice for dots. Kellybo jumped in the dot competition on the back nine and shot a very good 38! and she beat me cause I shot a 39.

FIFY buddy!

great round buddy!

Had a great round today. And the best part is, we beat this nasty weather. It started dumping as soon as we finished 18. Anyway, had a blast, saw some spectacular golf and played well myself. Went out in 38 and came home in 37, for a 75. No birdies today for me. That kind of sucked but I made 3 bogeys and 15 pars so that's cool. I hit the ball great off the tee, hitting 13/14 fwys, and had another nice round with the R11 irons, hitting 11/18 gir's. Didn't putt great b/c I couldn't hole a thing but had tons of tap in pars. I witnessed a fella shoot a 64 today and that was without a doubt the best golf I've ever seen played by someone in my group. What an unreal experience that was. This dude never even sniffed a bogey. He said I hit the ball very well and that I'm a warm putter away from some sub par rounds, so that was cool.

Nice round TC. Shooting that score on its own is impressive. Doing it in front of a minor celebrity and generally cool guy is much more impressive to me. I'm sure I would have been fighting mad nerves for a few holes at least.

Congrats TC - helluva round!!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Nice round TC, sounds like you had a blast...a warm putter = sub par, looking forward to it!

Now if he can just figure out what a "warm putter" is...

It was Ole Gray. That Turdleist is a cannon dude.

haha you come to Georgia and break 80 on my course for the first time, from the white tees, and I will give you a special treat there big guy!

haha you come to Georgia and break 80 on my course for the first time, from the white tees, and I will give you a special treat there big guy!

Kellybo?

lmao haha this is your step daddy :D

I know. You said I could have a special treat if I broke 80 and I was asking if the treat was kellybo.

Great round today TC! That's awesome that you played with Shank, he is one of my favorite bb'ers. LOL at him having at agent. Who the eff does he think he is?

Played today at Renault Winery in So. Jersey. Light sprinkles/mist most of the round. I double bogeyed the last hole for an 86, but all in all a good round.

We went out as a twosome and played 18 holes in 3 hrs. 15 mins. - and it was cart path only!

I didn't tell my score yesterday. Can I still post it here even though its from yesterday? Maybe I should start a what did you shoot yesterday and before thread?

I shot a 44. 20 putts lol.

Shot 79 at Bella Collina outside of Orlando.

I shot a 75. Tees were up because of the season. Very hard frost this morning.

Nice round Sean! I don't care if the tees were at pitch and putt length, a 75 is a great score!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back