What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought my son a Never Compromise Gambler putter for his birthday! He's been wanting one for a long time. I found a great deal and couldn't pass it up. It's in transit to him now. Happy early birthday Marc!

Since there isnt a what did you return thread, lol, I un OEM'ed the 910 driver right back to the used section of GG. And then didnt buy anything.

I bought my son a Never Compromise Gambler putter for his birthday! He's been wanting one for a long time. I found a great deal and couldn't pass it up. It's in transit to him now. Happy early birthday Marc!

Very nice birthday present KB, just a heads up that my birthday is next month :D

Since there isnt a what did you return thread, lol, I un OEM'ed the 910 driver right back to the used section of GG. And then didnt buy anything.

Unreal, the last part of the sentence is totally unbelievable.

9 degree TaylorMade R11 stiff....

And then returned it because my R9 is better for me :)

ZStar driver last Friday. What a week!

shame on you OEM....you lie to the girlfriend, not your friends lol

And what's worse, you didn't update the pondering thread. Must not be anything out there making you feel itchy at the moment?

shame on you OEM....you lie to the girlfriend, not your friends lol

And what's worse, you didn't update the pondering thread. Must not be anything out there making you feel itchy at the moment?

lol no lie, didnt OEM a thing. And nothing tempted me in store since all they had was the Black driver in fishing pole flex.

Rolled the new SC putters this weekend. They feel really good with the deeper milling. Not pondering it though. Not a fan of the look from above and it would not help to drop a single stroke from my game. Also, I saw a picture somewhere of a TM putter with weights in the bottom. I think it is next year's design or something. I really hope that happens. More people need to make putters easily adjustable in the weight department. Anser style with the ability to go 360 grams without lead tape would be awesome.

Nice! No FW woods? :)

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Lol nope. The Octane Tour is staying! So is the RHT. but the ZStar is making a nice push with the perfect numbers and what not!

I bought some THP Epoch tees recently. I'm waiting for the Mashie 3wood to come out. I want one.

I bought some THP Epoch tees recently. I'm waiting for the Mashie 3wood to come out. I want one.

I want you to have one!

I love the what not!!!

Kevin, already taking back the 910? What happened?

It's become a staple. I think the 910 just wore out its welcome.

LOVE the Mashie 3w ponder

Me too dude.

I love the what not!!!

Kevin, already taking back the 910? What happened?

Yup pretty much because I could. My driver swing is that bad it wasnt really worth it.

Red fitted Bridgestone hat
Navy plaid Adidas tech shorts

On sale and out the door at PGA SS for $28 and some change! Sweet

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Blue/White Bridgestone Hat, Black Cleveland Hat, White Callaway hat.

Blue/White Bridgestone Hat, Black Cleveland Hat, White Callaway hat.

Nice pickups. I can't help but feel like I've heard those OEM's names together before. Huh.

I like it! Preparation for any scenario, huh? :D

New Srixon Z-Star 3W. I'm in love with it and it's awesome! :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back