What do you think of these colors?

Too be 100% honest im not a big fan at all in the colored grips but knowing my girlfriend she would love them. As shes making me look for zebra grips as we speak -.- haha. What can you do

On the orange, red ad white ones i love! They look unreal and i would game these no problem. I actually just ordered some red grips last week for my r11s! I can fowler rocking the oranges! Haha

Carolina Blue rocks! I'm not sure how I feel about the multi-colored grips yet but they are neat. I would never rock orange or purple. But that's just me.

Carolina Blue rocks! I'm not sure how I feel about the multi-colored grips yet but they are neat. I would never rock orange or purple. But that's just me.

Yeah but can you imagine one clubs, orange/navy and then the other Carolina blue/black to honor Julius Peppers?

This guy can.

Yeah but can you imagine one clubs, orange/navy and then the other Carolina blue/black to honor Julius Peppers?

This guy can.

Jeebus! You just blew my mind. I like the white grip too. I imagine the multi-colored grips would be cooler if they had red, blue, green, black infused with the white. I try to envision what they look like on my clubs and whether or not they match the cavity.

Jeebus! You just blew my mind. I like the white grip too. I imagine the multi-colored grips would be cooler if they had red, blue, green, black infused with the white. I try to envision what they look like on my clubs and whether or not they match the cavity.

Same here dude. I'd love some of the multi colored with the ZStars. Man, I'd go HAM on these grips.

Not a fan of the streak grips. Maybe a barberpole style blend of colors?

These are all some pretty sweet grips, especially the streaked ones. Look really good, and I would definitely throw some on my clubs.

The solids are too bright for my taste but the stripped one have some potential.

I am a big fan of the solid colors I'd game them in a minute. I have the sold blacks on all my clubs now.
The streaks are cute, I can see these on women's clubs, just my opinion.

I like the streaked a lot more than the solid colors for sure. I think a White grip with green streaks would look awesome! I would also really like White with red streaks to match my R11's haha.

where is the green? I love the green that you have this year and I will one day pull the trigger on them

liking the streaks more than the bright solid colors.

would like to see the streaks in a white/black or silver/black combo

please ignore my green question, I found the post with the full offerings. I would put these on my clubs now!

I personally like the solid colors better than the streaky ones but they are growing on me the more I look at them. I'd like to see them in person.

Same here dude. I'd love some of the multi colored with the ZStars. Man, I'd go HAM on these grips.

what about a different colored grip on every z star iron??

doesnt Choi have different colored grips on each club...or Yang

I think its Yang. But yeah he has a bunch of different color grips

Not really a fan of the streaked grips. To me it just reminds me of ice cream that's melted. It's just creating depression :/

I'm curous, have you guys thought about doing college team color patterns?

They look good, I think if you are to keep a blue, do the carolina blue. I hate the heels but that would sell.

I like the solid colors, good options there. Not a big fan of the streaky ones, but in come other colors think it may look good. I like the idea though.

Streaked grips are crazy cool looking. I really appreciate what you guys have done with all of the color options. Customizing things in golf clubs can get tricky and is hard to find many times. Definitely need to throw some pinks on e wife's clubs over the winter.

For me - absolutely have everything I want with the PURE THP grips!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Hey THP,

Thought I would get some feedback on a couple tests we ran this past week. First, what do you think of these colors? Which do you like best? Any colors we are not offering that would be hot?

6384394289_b83c9a9d10.jpg
[/URL] IMG_0255 by wesbmon, on Flickr[/IMG]

Also, we are messing around with some multi-color grips. What do you think of these streaked grips?

6384394369_f0da5885f2.jpg
[/URL] IMG_0256 by wesbmon, on Flickr[/IMG]

I look forward to your input!

Wes Brasher
PURE grips

got to have the orange, now!!!

I dig the light blue and the orange grips. I am tired of boring black ... these look nice.

I absolutely love the multi color grips. Love em!!

Back