A Special Person Is Moving On

I am so sorry to hear of your loss JB, she sounds like an incredible person who will be missed.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Such kind words from someone with so much experience. 103 years is such a great age. It sounds like the world lost a great woman.

So sorry JB for your lose.

sorry to hear of the loss

I am so sorry for your loss JB. It's a great last memory though

Sorry for your Loss.You & your family are in my prayers.

Sorry to hear about your loss JB :-(

On this tough day it is so great that you can remember all of the wonderful things about your Nana. She sounded like a very special lady. Warm thoughts are going your way and I hope you can celebrate her during the upcoming holidays.

Tapatalk

I was fortunate enough to meet JB's grandmother and she really was a remarkable woman. She was funny and fiesty and loved her family just as much as they loved her. She had a wonderful life and tomorrow we can celebrate and be thankful for having had her in our lives.

Funny story, JB and I were friends before we dated and the day my feelings changed from friends to more was the day he came back from his grandmother's 100th birthday party. I was taking care of Ellie for him and there was something about the way he loved her, the way he spoke about her than made me look at him in a totally different light. So in a way I have her to thank for finding my husband.

Very sorry to hear this JB but thanks for sharing the story of an incredible person in your life.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Sorry about your loss bro. I know you spoke very highly of her and she will be greatly missed.

Our families thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, JB....

I'm sorry for your loss. It is great to remember and celebrate the life of one you knew well and loved.

Sorry for your loss man, your family is in my thoughts

Dang man, sorry to hear about this. It sounds as though you have some closure and that's pretty important. Your grandma lived a long and wonderful life, you should celebrate that fact. Again, sorry for your loss, your family will be in my families thoughts.

I know how much you will miss her, but it is awesome to be able to celebrate a life well lived. God Bless!

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Tap-in Talking

Funny story, JB and I were friends before we dated and the day my feelings changed from friends to more was the day he came back from his grandmother's 100th birthday party. I was taking care of Ellie for him and there was something about the way he loved her, the way he spoke about her than made me look at him in a totally different light. So in a way I have her to thank for finding my husband.

Magic.

Very sorry for your loss JB, and GG. I know you'll spend hours, days and weeks reflecting on how lucky you were to have such a special person in your lives.

Sorry for your loss man. 103...the things and changes of the world she saw....pretty awesome stuff.

sorry for you loss JB

Growing up with a strong family core shows in your post. Nicely worded tribute to your Grandmother. Continued best to you and yours.

Sorry for your loss JB

Sorry to hear JB. Glad to see she lived a wonderful life and had some great people who had her in their thoughts.

Great post. Celebrating is what our famliy tries to do in these times. Sure, we'll miss them, but isn't it better to gather together and laugh and remember?

I had a great-great-aunt that lived to 95. She was born in 1898 and I was always amazed at the things she lived through. She told me of having to go to town in a buggy while we watched a shuttle launch together in the early 80s. She said she didn't own a TV until she was like 40-something. Our previous generations are surely something to admire and learn from.
JB, your post made me smile because it made me remember my "Auntiegram" again.

Back