The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no houses near the first tee!

Exactly...which is why you will hit a house off of the first tee! hehehe

Huh? I don't miss many fairways any longer. I dominate them and take them to the woodshed :deadhorse:

OG's an equal opportunity woodshed abuser..... grannies and fairways

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

just remember there are no breakfast balls Hawk

Sadly for your other knee, there are trees.

Hell yeah you are. Me too, and then I'm going to throw and dart, make my putt, and move on to #2 1 up.

That's a solid plan.

They frown on drug use while on course property. You'll have to leave youe pipe in the room..

I'll be high on victory. No need for the wacky tobaccy.

Huh? I don't miss many fairways any longer. I dominate them and take them to the woodshed :deadhorse:

Rumor has it, you missed the biggest fairway in Florida. TWICE!

in fairness, that FW is only about 130 yards wide hehe

haha that was with a different stick bro and a totally different golf game. I know sounds like repeat info but if I get in this thing somebody is going have a heart ache tonight after the first round and it ain't gonna be ole gray :alien:

I hope Kelly and Gray both get in and play each other in singles.

With all the things and people and stuff OG is putting in the woodshed I decided to go check this thing out.. it is huge!!!

9c07b

0c8059cb.jpg
[/IMG]
Chunk wanted me to tell you all to just go.....

if that's the match, I hope Kelly is on Team Paradise

Just wedge it off the first tee man. Coming from a man who is not allowed dignity until after the morgan cup(when I go HAM), try and save yourself some.

haha that was with a different stick bro and a totally different golf game. I know sounds like repeat info but if I get in this thing somebody is going have a heart ache tonight after the first round and it ain't gonna be ole gray :alien:

I wanted to help a few out there with the talking since its clear that a few are not capable of keeping up with the prowess that we call Team THP.

Rule #1 - Never bury your opponent's skill set. There is no reason for it, but if you do it makes you look worse. See, if I say something about Pale Hundy absolutely sucking, then when I win I was supposed to, but if I lose, then I lost to a guy that sucks. Instead of calling Ole Gray useless and/or old, use terms such as experienced and grizzly vet. Then when I destroy him, I just beat the wiser and experienced vet rather than just the old guy.

We will continue to update these as needed, because oh so many of the opponents are going to need all the help they can get.

Baby, you do know there are no old ladies playing in this thing, right?:alien:

Dangit, I wanted people to keep that stuff up. It really will make me look better in the end lol.

I wanted to help a few out there with the talking since its clear that a few are not capable of keeping up with the prowess that we call Team THP.

Rule #1 - Never bury your opponent's skill set. There is no reason for it, but if you do it makes you look worse. See, if I say something about Pale Hundy absolutely sucking, then when I win I was supposed to, but if I lose, then I lost to a guy that sucks. Instead of calling Ole Gray useless and/or old, use terms such as experienced and grizzly vet. Then when I destroy him, I just beat the wiser and experienced vet rather than just the old guy.

We will continue to update these as needed, because oh so many of the opponents are going to need all the help they can get.

Again, it's too bad Turdleist isn't involved in the MC 2.0. Are you fully prepared to not be swinging Harry Potter's magical stick?

Just wedge it off the first tee man. Coming from a man who is not allowed dignity until after the morgan cup(when I go HAM), try and save yourself some.

The only HAM you will be going is spiral sliced AGAIN, at the hands of every member of Team THP. While we know that you crave getting plugged and chopped by a certain member of our team, the rest will just point and laugh at the abortion you need at the hands of our mascot.

I thought the chirping was exclusive to the little bird?!

Well thats graphic.

The only HAM you will be going is spiral sliced AGAIN, at the hands of every member of Team THP. While we know that you crave getting plugged and chopped by a certain member of our team, the rest will just point and laugh at the abortion you need at the hands of our mascot.

Wow, can you imagine me having to live with him after I took HIM to the woodshed in front of the world?

OG's an equal opportunity woodshed abuser..... grannies and fairways

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

When kicking arse you got to take all to barn :D

Huh? She would have to play from the big boy tees and I would show no mercy :beat-up:

With all the things and people and stuff OG is putting in the woodshed I decided to go check this thing out.. it is huge!!!

9c07b

Yep that is about the right size for all the wantabes when and if I take them down the trail of fear, doom, and despair in the Morgan Cup :bulgy-eyes:

if that's the match, I hope Kelly is on Team Paradise

What if I am on your Team home run :alien:. Don't kick the dog that will run the rabbit :doh:

I hear ya Hundy! We got some attitude adjustments to take care off dude :arrogant:

yea yea yea the only destroy you guys are going to be doing is the crying towels after they are rung out to dry.

Baby, you do know there are no old ladies playing in this thing, right?:alien:

They might as well be because these boys/girls are gonna suffer the same fate!

Dangit, I wanted people to keep that stuff up. It really will make me look better in the end lol.

Again tell em brother from another Mother! We would love the opportunity to set a few turkeys up for some July Thanksgiving dinner huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back