The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found out that my daughter probably has Fott and Mouth disease that she caught from a kid at daycare. Since we have started taking her to daycare she has gotten a respratory virus that required an overnight hospital stay, countless colds, endless ear infections, and now this. I cannot wait to get her out of there.

It does slowly get better dude. It sounds awful - and she'll feel awful - but it's a pretty common kid's virus. Sorry to hear it and hopefully she kicks it quickly.

First long car ride with my 10 month old, didn't know how it was going to go. I'm socked, yet very happy that she has slept almost the whole way.

I did have to endure an hour or so of baby Einstein's at 6am on the car though.

First long car ride with my 10 month old, didn't know how it was going to go. I'm socked, yet very happy that she has slept almost the whole way.

I did have to endure an hour or so of baby Einstein's at 6am on the car though.

I'd say you got off pretty well!

For some odd reason we are getting to shutdown early today, but not tomorrow. I find that a bit odd.

It does slowly get better dude. It sounds awful - and she'll feel awful - but it's a pretty common kid's virus. Sorry to hear it and hopefully she kicks it quickly.

Oh I have complete faith and trust that she will get better. I know it's not overly serious. I know that kids get sick, I was a sick baby. But it just chaps my ass that she keeps getting sick.

Just found out that my daughter probably has Fott and Mouth disease that she caught from a kid at daycare. Since we have started taking her to daycare she has gotten a respratory virus that required an overnight hospital stay, countless colds, endless ear infections, and now this. I cannot wait to get her out of there.

My little boy got this as well after his first few weeks at daycare. Sounds a lot worse than it actually is so I was thankful for that. He got over it in about a week but I was still not happy about it.

Oh I have complete faith and trust that she will get better. I know it's not overly serious. I know that kids get sick, I was a sick baby. But it just chaps my ass that she keeps getting sick.

I know exactly what you mean. It's frustrating as hell dude.

YOu either let your kid be subjected to that crap now or later.

I think I need to go through my golf stuf and make a huge sell off of whatever im not using. I just have too much stuff.

Im in the same boat, my yougest seems like she has been sick off and on for most of the last few months, take her to the DR, and its a cold, blah blah.

Now my oldest worries me cause she is now coughing just at night when she goes to sleep, going to take her in next week if it doesnt get better, looked online for possible issues, seems thats a sign of asthma....we are obviously believing that is not the case

ZZoB2.gif

bwuahahahahah!!!! What an awesome cat.

Feisty poo-c!

Booked my Black Friday round at some course near Erica's folks' house in Indiana. Could be the last one and I'm going to try and go out on a positive note.

Guest room in Raleigh just waiting for you during those winter months dude. Come on down!

You know I'd love to man, but I'm stuck here until May most likely. Lame but true!

wtf

Gifs-Shared-by-Gplus-Jay-Puri_378.gif

Dudes, why do I like listening to Mumford & Sons so damn much?

Dudes, why do I like listening to Mumford & Sons so damn much?

Because they are awesome. Florence and the machine has got me right now. Her voice is awesome

Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back