The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZZoB2.gif

as a parent and a cat owner, that is hilarious

Dudes, why do I like listening to Mumford & Sons so damn much?

That was my favorite album of the year and I am listening to it right now as well.

I have yet to make it to the avert bros. always hear good reviews though

Tapatalk

I have yet to make it to the avert bros. always hear good reviews though

Tapatalk

I've seen them probably 100 times. Even hung out and partied with them at a wedding. Cool guys.

They are NC'ers right. They play around here a lot

Tapatalk

Soon as I'm done with Sigh No More I will take a look

What do you mean "done"? Is that when a CD makes it up on that shelf?

I love the song "white blank page"

They are NC'ers right. They play around here a lot

Tapatalk

Yeah. That album I put up was recorded near here. In a little hick town called Robbinsville. They have a studio in one of their houses there.

56 minutes left of the day and it's time to go for a beer. We got a great crew of guys that work on the team yet we never go for beers after work. Today we are. Just a couple.

56 minutes left of the day and it's time to go for a beer. We got a great crew of guys that work on the team yet we never go for beers after work. Today we are. Just a couple.

that's cool. At my old company we used to have our crew drink some beers in the warehouse with those guys at 3 every friday. Worked well for me because I used to work 6-3.

LOL at 'Just a couple.'

I see another singing video in your future!

LOL at 'Just a couple.'

I see another singing video in your future!
Yeah just a couple, we're hosting Thanksgiving dinner at the house tomorrow so I can't in too rough of shape for that! Plus I got 10 kinds of hammered drunk this past weekend, can't do that again for a while!

Yeah just a couple, we're hosting Thanksgiving dinner at the house tomorrow so I can't in too rough of shape for that! Plus I got 10 kinds of hammered drunk this past weekend, can't do that again till the outing and MC 2.0

that's a good point

About 5 years ago I pulled an all nighter before Thanksgiving and then had to go to the in-laws. That sucked. I still think you try it out though.

I was on call 5 years ago over thanksgiving weekend. Came home after 30 straight hours of work and I had been robbed. Hoping for four straight years of no larceny.

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

I was on call 5 years ago over thanksgiving weekend. Came home after 30 straight hours of work and I had been robbed. Hoping for four straight years of no larceny.

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Sensing good vibes down from Virginia. No bad S this holiday weekend for you Frank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back