Cleveland Golf 588 Irons MB & CB

Rumor has it, there might be a set of these on their way to THP. Not going to lie, Im pretty excited.

I hope that rumor has a date prior to 12/1!

It would be. This is my first time going to THP HQ. I might just never leave. SquatterChunk

It would be. This is my first time going to THP HQ. I might just never leave. SquatterChunk

GG has some small cubbies that we normally put shoes that should fit you rather nicely. Or a desk drawer.

In all seriousness, these should be here before that.

GG has some small cubbies that we normally put shoes that should fit you rather nicely. Or a desk drawer.

In all seriousness, these should be here before that.

Awesome. It would be between the CB's and the Black irons for me I think.

I would probably be between the same sets. Though the mbs would be fun to hit

I'm going to beat you down with a set of MB's

The 588 MBs look amazing, and I agree would be fun to hit. I imagine having to choose between the 588s or the Black irons would be a very, very tough choice.

i love the look of them very classic design. hope these are as nice as the wedges!

Looking forward to some in hand pics of these.

Rumor has it, there might be a set of these on their way to THP. Not going to lie, Im pretty excited.

Could these be the clubs to knock the Z-Stars out??? Can't wait for THP to get these in hand!

I'm going to beat you down with a set of MB's

Well we may just have to do an MB shoot out. I doubt you will like the final results though. Hopefully they are there

I can't wait to hit these. May go back to cleveland

Oooh, can't wait to see some more pic's of these.

Well we may just have to do an MB shoot out. I doubt you will like the final results though. Hopefully they are there

Challenge accepted!

CBs have arrived at THP HQ. I can tell you that in hand, they look better than the pictures. Some good pics coming up this weekend.

CBs have arrived at THP HQ. I can tell you that in hand, they look better than the pictures. Some good pics coming up this weekend.

Sweet. These irons look amazing. I'm excited to see some in-hand pics!

very cool! Looking forward to those pictures

Oh man. I cannot wait to hear your thoughts on these beauties.... Simply can't wait.

I suspected they'd look better in person than the promo pics. Have fun!

They have mass in all the right places, yet are still thin and refined. Just something in hand about them that screams performance.

They have mass in all the right places, yet are still thin and refined. Just something in hand about them that screams performance.

Based on what Cleveland's been coming out with lately, I wouldn't doubt that one bit. I really hope these work well for you.

Back