The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weights, stretching, more lessons, and a lot of range time

I have a feeling those that make team hackers and team paradise will be making some lifestyle adjustments leading up to TMC. It will be interesting to see.

I agree with the last 2, the first 2, not so much. But in all fairness, I'm old. hehehe

I will be playing so much golf if I'm chosen. More than usual. And that's pretty hard to do lol. Good thing I get free access to the course...

I will be playing so much golf if I'm chosen. More than usual. And that's pretty hard to do lol. Good thing I get free access to the course...

Me too. If I'm lucky enough to e chosen I will be definitely taking lessons with someone.

Me too. If I'm lucky enough to e chosen I will be definitely taking lessons with someone.

Man Thainer I would think you would just have to hit a ton of balls. I just don't see what a pro is going to change on you.

Lessons are so helpful. I've taken a few over the course of the last couple of seasons and they have really aided my improvement. They're way too expensive for me to do often though. I rely on playing often to improve a lot.

If you stuff Chunky and Ddec inside a Titleist staff bag I think you get a Turducken...Gobble Gobble.

If you stuff Chunky and Ddec inside a Titleist staff bag I think you get a Turducken...Gobble Gobble.

Haha I have no comeback to that one.

Mmm I love me some turducken.
I guess we are at the thanksgiving day humor already huh?

Huh? I don't miss many fairways any longer. I dominate them and take them to the woodshed :deadhorse:
And then the fairways win.

Baby, you do know there are no old ladies playing in this thing, right?:alien:
Bazinga!!!!

When kicking arse you got to take all to barn :D

Huh? She would have to play from the big boy tees and I would show no mercy :beat-up:

Yep that is about the right size for all the wantabes when and if I take them down the trail of fear, doom, and despair in the Morgan Cup :bulgy-eyes:

What if I am on your Team home run :alien:. Don't kick the dog that will run the rabbit :doh:

I hear ya Hundy! We got some attitude adjustments to take care off dude :arrogant:

yea yea yea the only destroy you guys are going to be doing is the crying towels after they are rung out to dry.

They might as well be because these boys/girls are gonna suffer the same fate!

Again tell em brother from another Mother! We would love the opportunity to set a few turkeys up for some July Thanksgiving dinner huh?
Epic coloneling job OG!

I have a feeling those that make team hackers and team paradise will be making some lifestyle adjustments leading up to TMC. It will be interesting to see how they handle life as losing Morgan Cup filler.
You got that right, Tad!

Man Thainer I would think you would just have to hit a ton of balls. I just don't see what a pro is going to change on you.

There's lots to change. But I wouldn't change anything. Just become more efficient and minimize misses.

And I need to learn how to putt.

Which one goes in first. Because that makes a huge difference in so many ways, 1 being flavor

I already play a lot of golf but you best believe if I am chosen I am going to be out there every single day rain or shine either on the course or the range. My grades might start to suffer but it would be worth it haha

how and when do/will we find out about the webcast information for the viewing party ?

Thanks !!

how and when do/will we find out about the webcast information for the viewing party ?

Thanks !!

I am sure JB or GG will start a thread with all the information sometime next week as it gets closer. If it's anything like the webcast was last year from the Morgan Cup, there will be a link on the homepage for it.

Awesome TBT, Thanks !

All of a sudden I just got a sudden rush of excitement over this one. I cant wait til the viewing party. Wow.

All of a sudden I just got a sudden rush of excitement over this one. I cant wait til the viewing party. Wow.

A little late to the party, huh? Better late than never I suppose, lol.

I've got it marked on my calendar on the fridge. "Pizza/THP webcast!"

Everytime this thread pops up I get nervous lol

I dont get excited for all too much until its on the brink of happening. This is a rare exception.

Im stuck between Callaway, Cleveland-SRI, Bridgestone... I want all three in different makeups!!!!

A little late to the party, huh? Better late than never I suppose, lol.

I dont get excited for all too much until its on the brink of happening. This is a rare exception.

Im stuck between Callaway, Cleveland-SRI, Bridgestone... I want all three in different makeups!!!!

I haven't thought a ton about Bridgestone as I'm a lefty, but the potential Cleveland/Srixon and Cally lineups seem absurdly amazing. I'm salivating already.

I haven't thought a ton about Bridgestone as I'm a lefty, but the potential Cleveland/Srixon and Cally lineups seem absurdly amazing. I'm salivating already.

We all know about the Cleveland lineup and how amazing and deep it is. I am dying to see the irons that Cally has coming out. I'm pretty sure I will love the drivers. I've heard outstanding things about the new wedges. The new milled Odysseys look sick as well. I think Cally is going to have an amaxing lineup. My only worry with Callaway is the graphite offerings on the irons.

We all know about the Cleveland lineup and how amazing and deep it is. I am dying to see the irons that Cally has coming out. I'm pretty sure I will love the drivers. I've heard outstanding things about the new wedges. The new milled Odysseys look sick as well. I think Cally is going to have an amaxing lineup. My only worry with Callaway is the graphite offerings on the irons.

I guess you'll find out when you find out which company you'll be representing. Maybe your likes and dislikes will be considered?

I'm also really pumped to see what else Callaway comes up with. I love their stuff in general from what I've seen/used, so this lineup should be no exception. Besides, the Razr XF's and the new wedges look awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back