Taylormade TR3 True Path Putting Aid - THP ReviewTaylormade TR3 True Path Putting Aid

For a TM training aid, I think it's pretty nicely priced.

My thoughts exactly. Not that this is unique to golf, but normally some of the big OEMs feel the need to upcharge a simple product because their logo is on it.

It'll be interesting to read your review. I can see this helping to setting up a good groove.

Be interesting to see the review- PS like the gamer!!

Question for both you and hawk, does this seem like something that is compatible with the see more principles of a neutral setup allowing a more natural arc? Or will it make it too mechanical? Let me know if that didn't make sense haha

Question for both you and hawk, does this seem like something that is compatible with the see more principles of a neutral setup allowing a more natural arc? Or will it make it too mechanical? Let me know if that didn't make sense haha

It makes sense to me :)

I think it very well might. One thing I mentioned was that I tend to force an arc at times, which results in something almost rainbow shaped. It was pretty easy to see that I can go overboard and I actually feel a lot more relaxed in my stroke after just an hour or so.

Looks pretty neat! I plan to get one of those mirrors this winter, but this looks good as well.

FYI - I am at PGA SS right now and these are $19.99 (marked down from $49.99).

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Get one Cookie.

FYI - I am at PGA SS right now and these are $19.99 (marked down from $49.99).

Tappin' from the iPhone!

I haven't been able to find them that cheap online. I may ask a fellow THPer to pick one up and I'll PayPal the money for it and shipping. I want one of these, my putting really needs help.

Get one Cookie.

Was awaiting your final review but sounds like you think it's worth it. Headed home now but can get back over there this week. If anyone needs me to grab you one and ship it just let me know.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Jeff - just saw your post after I posted. Will touch base over the next few days via PM.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

I think i need to pick this up. Consistency is the #1 issue i need to address with my putting.... and if the weather stays the way it is right now, i could see this tool getting a lot of use.

Was awaiting your final review but sounds like you think it's worth it. Headed home now but can get back over there this week. If anyone needs me to grab you one and ship it just let me know.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

If they still have them pick me up one Cookie.

If they still have them pick me up one Cookie.

Will do, looks like I am picking up several of them and a few other goodies during a Friday morning run to the store.

Will do, looks like I am picking up several of them and a few other goodies during a Friday morning run to the store.

You are a good man cookie!

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Getting one of these for Jeff and Shark either Friday or Saturday. Total cost with shipping about $30.

If any other THP'ers want one (assuming they are still on sale); please PM me.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I was gonna grab one today, but they didnt have them at GolfSmith or Golf Galaxy

very interesting training aid ... I like the concept and can imagine how it works

could be something that would assist me in improving my stroke .... I'll keep an eye out for them to show local here at EW stores

Looks like an interesting training aid. I am not a big fan of all of the 'gadgets' out there in golf land. But, I have been looking for something to help with my putting. This looks like a real possibility. This may be the new addition to my office (one more excuse to get less work done and practice golf more).

Is it a bad thing that our new receptionist that we just hired commented, after only being there for two weeks, that she thinks we need to have a golf simulator installed in the office? BTW, she does not play golf! I wonder if we talk about golf a lot at the office!?!

The timing on this review really couldn't be better. I mentioned before that I can overdo things and a good example of that is my putting arc. This really helped reign me in and I was able to get back to something a little more consistent. It also showed me that I didn't have to force an arc. It just comes naturally with the work I've been doing on my stance, grip, and set up.

That's awesome Hawk. This aid sounds like the real deal to get someone's putting back on track! I want to try one!

Package arrived Friday hope to get some time to check this out Hawk. Thanks Cookie for hooking me up. New Nike Belly putter should be in by the end of the week.

Glad to hear some others are trying this out. I'm really liking it so far.

Mine should be arriving today or tomorrow. I can wait to put some work in with this thing, my putting has killed me in the past couple months.

I gotta say, reading this thread made me drag mine back out. I still can't figure out which panel is supposed to be the arc swing.....seems like they should have marked them. One does appear to be very slightly bent, but its bent the wrong way!!

Anyway, I use mine indoors with one of those gravity ball return putting rugs. You're just trying to hit the ball straight, so you don't need much of a target. I have definitely noticed some improvement in my putting after just a couple of practice sessions. I'm not really sinking more putts, but I am hitting them on my intended line. I'm sure some will start dropping before too long.

Back