Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never heard of, let alone seen, that many golf stores that close to each other. That would be fun! I'd have to leave my wallet at home. heehee

Paramus is one of, if not the, biggest shopping area in the country. Route 17 through Paramus has actually everything that you could ever want/need. I'm so mad I can't go lol.

6 hour drive to turkeyville and its beautiful. Can't play till Friday when a cold front comes in.

Tap,Tap,Tap

There is this lady in my office who has been hacking up crap for 3 weeks now. It's so damn annoying. I heard her telling someone that she is making thanksgiving dinner tomorrow and I'm thinking to myself that you couldn't pay me enough to eat that meal.

There is this lady in my office who has been hacking up crap for 3 weeks now. It's so damn annoying. I heard her telling someone that she is making thanksgiving dinner tomorrow and I'm thinking to myself that you couldn't pay me enough to eat that meal.

Hmmm. I think she commutes here to work as well. I'd never heard of a 9 month cold until I came to this job.

Hmmm. I think she commutes here to work as well. I'd never heard of a 9 month cold until I came to this job.

It's gross dude. Really gross. Of course it doesn't stop her from going outside for a cig break every 45 minutes

It's gross dude. Really gross. Of course it doesn't stop her from going outside for a cig break every 45 minutes

I bet she smells lovely

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

It was a long drive to North Carolina. It rained on us 80% of the time.

It was a long drive to North Carolina. It rained on us 80% of the time.

That sucks but at least you'll have a good Thanksgiving with the family. And NC is a good place.

My parents won't let me go to Paramus on friday. That's where Golfsmith, Golf Galaxy, and Dicks are all within about 100 feet of each other. I need to get some golf balls, and the deals should be great. I could also use some other impulse buys if I see a good deal. This sucks.

I'm thinking your better deals will be online or on ebay to be honest. GG emailed a couple days early their sale and I only remember seeing the Burner 09 driver for 99 bucks, the Burner steel irons for 299, and something about the Noodle golf ball for cheaper than normal.

HEY TADASHI you are ONE COOOL DUDE i could not have been so i give you credit!!! IT DOSENT MATTER HOW GOOD LOOKING SHE IS SOME WERE IN THIS WORLD IS SOME GUY WHO IS SICK HER S*** LOL!!!!!

I was chipping prior to my round to one of the two holes on the chipping green. I cart/shop kid comes out to give a lesson to a very attractive 40something. That gabbed about her hubby being gone all during her chipping lesson from below and behind me. I could tell she was flirting with him and really paying attention to the lesson. Then it got interesting when she blades one dead left and hit me in my calf. I turned and they were just giggling away. Then another one came wizing by my head. I turned and asked that they get serious or move on. He had nothing to say but she starts in on me like I stool her kids milk money. I'm rude and am standing to close to her lesson and I'm a Richard cranium. I don't yell at women no matter what cuz you never win. I turned and went back to chipping, not a word. Over the next 10 minutes she bladded every ball she hit and it was stone silent behind me.
I gathered my wedges and made my way to the putting green and walked way out of my way as to not provoke her any further. I guess her lesson was done and she wanted another go at me. I ruined her lesson, I was in the way and she was going to tell the head pro. I simply smiled and suggested she up her meds.
15 minutes later the ranger comes by and tells she is pissed. I'm like ok...and! He starts with this story she told him that I barged into her lesson and disrupted her. I laughed and asked that he ask the cart kid she was with what happened....well he came clean and told him the hole story. I don't think I've ever been apologized too as much as I was today. Omg the drama this desperate housewife caused.
When we finished 4.5 hours later she was holding court in the bar. All the men were hanging in her every word. She saw me and acted like nothing ever happened. Smiling and saying hello as I order my beer. I calmly asked her if she was doing alright and she said yep everything is fine in my world. She batted her eyes and smiled. I just about spit my beer in her face I wanted to laugh so hard. They come in all shapes and levels of crazy!!!!!

My colds last months.My rant-- shanks.

I'm thinking your better deals will be online or on ebay to be honest. GG emailed a couple days early their sale and I only remember seeing the Burner 09 driver for 99 bucks, the Burner steel irons for 299, and something about the Noodle golf ball for cheaper than normal.

Not necesarily looking to buy a ton other than maybe some golf balls. I would have made an impulse purchase or too if I saw a REALLY good deal. I also wanted to hit some stuff.

I hate my irons I hate my irons I hate my irons I hate my irons I hate my irons I hate my irons I hate my irons I hate my irons I hate my irons I hate my irons I hate my irons I hate my irons...

I hate my irons I hate my irons I hate my irons I hate my irons I hate my irons I hate my irons I hate my irons I hate my irons I hate my irons I hate my irons I hate my irons I hate my irons...

What kind do you have again? I'm on Tapatalk so I can't see your sig.

What kind do you have again? I'm on Tapatalk so I can't see your sig.

Razr X Forged. They have a great feel but my god am I sick of the performance I get with them.

Razr X Forged. They have a great feel but my god am I sick of the performance I get with them.

Ah. I haven't hit those, but I've heard good things. I'm not a huge fan of my R9's but it'll be a while before I can afford new ones so I'll have to live. Lol

Ah. I haven't hit those, but I've heard good things. I'm not a huge fan of my R9's but it'll be a while before I can afford new ones so I'll have to live. Lol

They are great irons...just completely fitted wrong for me and really not good for my game and it is obvious now since I keep trying to change my swing for them.

They are great irons...just completely fitted wrong for me and really not good for my game and it is obvious now since I keep trying to change my swing for them.

So why keep gaming them?

So why keep gaming them?

I am looking at the R11s right now. My mom is not going to be happy that I am buying new irons 3 months after I bought these lol.

I am looking at the R11s right now. My mom is not going to be happy that I am buying new irons 3 months after I bought these lol.

Sell your current irons to fund the R11s.

Haha I know the feeling. I just wish I could afford new irons. Lol

HEY TADASHI you are ONE COOOL DUDE i could not have been so i give you credit!!! IT DOSENT MATTER HOW GOOD LOOKING SHE IS SOME WERE IN THIS WORLD IS SOME GUY WHO IS SICK HER S*** LOL!!!!!

I just can't get down with confrontation with the fairer sex. I can be pretty brutal when I want to be and I don't need that bad juju....I guess that I'd why her husband travel so much. She's all filled up with crazy

Sell your current irons to fund the R11s.

I am looking at how much I can get for them. They kind of got beat up in my bag since they are so soft...if its under 200 then I will probably keep them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back