Free Bridgestone Jacket

TripleBogieTim

Long lost sheep
Reaction score
Handicap
my swing
Got my free Bridgestone Antigua jacket in the mail today for buying 3 dozen E6 balls, it's pretty damn sweet!

That's awesome! Pics?

Saw this deal at Edwin Watts. May do it next time I need balls. Looks like a nice jacket, unfortunately I don't get to wear them too often.

I had gotten a gift certificate to GolfSmith for my birthday so I used it to by the balls and got the free jacket...so an extra birthday present!
The pics really don't do it justice, it's a nice fleece type jacket!

Spoiler
A27AF81D.jpg

Spoiler
[
902E85B1.jpg

That's a pretty sweet deal and a nice looking jacket!

That's a great deal. The jackets are nice.

:rockon: TBT !!

Just remember you have to buy the balls before the end of the year. It only took about 4 weeks for it to get here...just wished it would have made it a week sooner and I could have worn it in my Bridgestone Promo for the Morgan Cup!

Thanks for the link.

Got a nice surprise yesterday. I had received a jacket last week for getting the e6 balls. But when it came it was a L instead of an XL like I ordered. I'm not one to complain too much so figured it was free and good motivation to lose a few pounds. Then I received a second one yesterday that was the correct XL size and saying keep the previous one, it was their error. Loving Bridgestone more and more. Now my son will have one as well.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Bridgestone doesn't mess around! I was hoping this deal was still going on when I ordered my B330-RX's, but apparently just missed out or something. Great looking threads you got there.

I got mine back in December and its great. Unfortunately, the sizes run a bit big and the XL is huge on me. So, with that said, if anyone wants a free XL Bridgestone Anitgua jacket, PM me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They are great looking jackets. If they run that promo again I'm going to definitely get one.

I saw a red one when they were running it but at the time I wasn't playing their brand. Hope they do it again!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

They are great looking jackets. If they run that promo again I'm going to definitely get one.

They are awesome, and comfortable. Really wish I had ordered a Large though.

They are awesome, and comfortable. Really wish I had ordered a Large though.

I would guess the XL would be too large on me as well.

I got mine back in December and its great. Unfortunately, the sizes run a bit big and the XL is huge on me. So, with that said, if anyone wants a free XL Bridgestone Anitgua jacket, PM me.

pm sent :)

If they do, I agree with War.Eagle...order a size smaller, they do run rather large.

Dang, wish I'd have gotten in on this one. Nice looking jackets for sure!

Bridgestone doesn't mess around! I was hoping this deal was still going on when I ordered my B330-RX's, but apparently just missed out or something. Great looking threads you got there.

I snagged one the year before last when I bought a couple of boxes of the RX's but the deal this past year was for the e series balls only IIRC, I got one of the shirts in 2010 as the 300 series was included in that deal too. At least they are still including both series in the shirt promotions they have each year so far.

As if you needed an excuse, but Josh doing a great job of promoting the latest deal!

I just bought 3 dozen and sent in the form this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back