The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sensing good vibes down from Virginia. No bad S this holiday weekend for you Frank.

Thanks Vince. I now have a security system and take things with me when I leave that I couldn't live without. Have to say I alway worry about it when I'm going to be gone for a few days. Durham NC is not know for it's safety and low crime rate.

I just learned that engineers don't use Macs in college for the most part. Looks like I will be keeping my current computer for college.

I thought I wanted to be an engineer, but I hated calculus. It all worked out in the end

I just learned that engineers don't use Macs in college for the most part. Looks like I will be keeping my current computer for college.

I'm a physician. I started taking more bio and chem and went to med school

That's pretty cool. I'm in AP Chem now, but I have to say, I don't much like bio. Just not my thing. I think physics is my favorite.

That's pretty cool. I'm in AP Chem now, but I have to say, I don't much like bio. Just not my thing. I think physics is my favorite.

Then you'll be pretty good with the whole engineering thing. Calculus based physics is the best

Then you'll be pretty good with the whole engineering thing. Calculus based physics is the best

Yes it is. Physics is fun. Except when you're forced to use algebra where calc is more appropriate.

I wore long underwear for the first time today and I have to say I loved them. My legs were warm all day, and it was like my legs were getting a warm hug all day long even though it was stupid cold.

I'm now a huge fan of the long johns.

Thats all I wore in Scotland, under my rain gear of course. Epic.
I wore long underwear for the first time today and I have to say I loved them. My legs were warm all day, and it was like my legs were getting a warm hug all day long even though it was stupid cold.

I'm now a huge fan of the long johns.

I might start texting in the near future. I wanted to make sure it wasn't a fad before getting one of those typewriter phones.

Kevin

I might start texting in the near future. I wanted to make sure it wasn't a fad before getting one of those typewriter phones.

Kevin

I think you are coming in at a good time.

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Megan Fox was more attractive before plastic surgery. Hands down.
Most people are, imo. Because most of them don't know when to quit.

I have been working in my craptacular basement. I am trying to make it a man cave so I hung some putters on the wall and all my THP memorabilia on some shelves. It's my hang out and I can putt in peace. I also organized all my tools and now I feel very manly.

Erica asked me if I wanted some candles down there. I thought she was joking, but I guess she was serious. I asked her if they had beer in them and she got the hint.
That's hilarious!

ZZoB2.gif
Priceless!

I think you are coming in at a good time.

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Thanks. I'm still deciding on which typewriter phone. Should make a decision in the next six months or so. I still have a couple texts from The Morgan Cup that require responses so I don't want to wait too long.

Kevin

I thought we could bring back some old threads and spark some new conversation around here...

I like that you did. +1

I thought we could bring back some old threads and spark some new conversation around here...

You did really well. I appreciate it. Gives me more reasons to talk. Lol.

In other news, I'm playing my first 18 hole round and first round away from my school course in more than 2 months tomorrow morning. I'm excited.

Good luck!

Thanks. More excited just to relax and see something new for once. Hopefully I'll play well, but that would just be a bonus.

New job. New used car.. been a good month for be. Only down fall is i dont face alot of forum time

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

New job. New used car.. been a good month for be. Only down fall is i dont face alot of forum time

I'm sure you'll get more free time as time goes on. And I bet you're bringing in cash since you're working so much?

I'm sure you'll get more free time as time goes on. And I bet you're bringing in cash since you're working so much?

Yeah. And when I get off I'm too tired to go spend it

Yeah, I had about forgotten who you are :D I just looked and you have 359 posts this month, not bad to have been busy.

Yeah, I had about forgotten who you are :D I just looked and you have 359 posts this month, not bad to have been busy.

300 were the first week lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back