What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Visited PGA SS and Golfsmith to hit multiple drivers and roll multiple putters.
Played 9.

Just got the below delivered from UPS (shoes are for dad for Christmas). SCOR 47 is going in MY bag!

DSC_0197.jpg

DSC_0196.jpg

Nice shoes!!! I worked with my coach today... getting some last minute outdoor grass practice in. Worked on turn.

My son and I went to PGA SS this morning. Bought a few apparel items on clearance but more importantly hit the Cleveland Black. Came away quite impressed. I am seeing the distance gains but can definitely see the block pushes right when getting too quick.

Anyways, this evening a package arrived with the Nike Method Core Drone Belly - 43 inches. Going into play tomorrow after a few minutes on the putting green. Will be ummmm.....interesting!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Spent three hours at the dome today. Coach and I made a little tweak to the swing (set-up) and had a phenomenal session. We've been working our arses off since February and he said this was by far the best work yet. Come on 2012.

Alex

Watched the last round of the LPGA tournament at Grand Cypress, looking forward to playing it in the spring. Also spent 3 hours at the driving range and on the putting green. Good day here as the temp was in the mid 70's.

Played 18 at the home course; front 9 was very good but fell apart on the back 9. Was 35 degrees out today for one brisk round.

Played 9...trying to learn a new putter.

Yep...heading over to the Drone thread now with some thoughts.

this surprises me, you seem to be a pretty good putter from your videos.

this surprises me, you seem to be a pretty good putter from your videos.

Thanks, I was averaging about 32 with the SeeMore but still felt like I was missing too many within 15 feet as I was just burning edges. Decided to give this a try since I have been interested for awhile. Time will tell - but the Method Drone is one heck of a head whether it's on a standard or belly putter. Absolutely love it.

Thanks, I was averaging about 32 with the SeeMore but still felt like I was missing too many within 15 feet as I was just burning edges. Decided to give this a try since I have been interested for awhile. Time will tell - but the Method Drone is one heck of a head whether it's on a standard or belly putter. Absolutely love it.

I will PM you my address because the Seemore needs a home that cares about it. hahaha

I will PM you my address because the Seemore needs a home that cares about it. hahaha

It's not going anywhere!! Who knows...this belly thing may only last through the winter. Gotta give it a chance though...all the cool guys are doing it. :D

It's not going anywhere!! Who knows...this belly thing may only last through the winter. Gotta give it a chance though...all the cool guys are doing it. :D

define cool!

me, golf stuff today ...... why I added my 2 cents into a bunch of threads here at THP :joy:

When I couldn't find a Cleveland Black Driver to hit I went to the range. So-so day. Will take a few days off being home and then return to the course/range on Monday

Played 18 with my son and my dad.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Spent a little time indooors at the dome today. Worked coach-free trying to build off of yesterdays session. Went great...and also did my golf specific workout at the gym.

Alex

Cookie:

How'd the belly work out thus far? Take it on the course or practice green?

Alex

Thanks for asking - going pretty darn well! Go check out the Drone putter thread in the flat stick section as I updated it after yesterdays 9 and today's 18.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Watched some golf on TV, then the finale of The Big Break, posted a few posts on THP and finally went out and played 18. Great day!

Gotta love golf. Played a round today, and totally stunk up the course. But somehow managed to hole a pitch shot from115 yds. So I plan to forget all the crappy shots I made, and remember the holed pitch shot. That's what keeps me coming back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back