SCOR Golf: Win a better short game (Facebook)

Entered :alien2: Thanks for the link!

Way to go DDec!!! Awesome to see another THPer winning!!

I play Malty MMB 4-pw with the PW being 47 deg. I then have a 52-16 gap high bounce, a 56-12 sand and a 58-8 lob low bounce. I really like my sand wedge and use my 58 for little chips and getting over obstacles. All of my irons are 1/4 in short. I am not very tall (5-9) but have very long arms, hence the 1/4 short irons. I put in an order for a 51 deg 1/4 in short steel stiff flex wedge. I hate my gap wedge. I always make sure I never have a 100 yard shot that I have to take a full swing with it. I always try and set myself up for a full PW (120-125). What I hope to accomplish is to really love this club so I have a perfect 100 yard set up shot.

51 seems a good start. I have a pretty similar setup if you see my sig. You'll really enjoy the club and I think you made a good choice on lofts based off your irons. I will say the SCOR 55 58 is lots of fun.

In it.... Hope I get lucky, really want to get some of their wedges.

Just found out I won one from the facebook giveaway, so excited to get it! Hopefully they send me a msg or something so its "official" haha.

Just found out I won one from the facebook giveaway, so excited to get it! Hopefully they send me a msg or something so its "official" haha.

Very cool. I received my wedge today. They contacted me via email

Very cool. I received my wedge today. They contacted me via email

Hopefully I get the email soon, excited to try these. I just saw my name on their facebook page after Cooky mentioned it on twitter.

It is on facebook for sure. Congrats

testing

Nice! Another multiple THP winner winner chicken dinner!

Just entered. Keep signing up THP'ers.

Man, I never win nothing!

They need to announce the next winner

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Is Grant Deaton a THP'er? If so, congrats, if not, we'll get the next one

Is Grant Deaton a THP'er? If so, congrats, if not, we'll get the next one

Is that DMB? I know his name is grant but I don't know his last name off the top of my head

Is that DMB? I know his name is grant but I don't know his last name off the top of my head

Yep - that's him. Congrats Grant!!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Congrats DMB!!!

Congrats DMB!

Awesome! Congrats DMB!

Congrats DMB....they need to draw my name!! LOL

Congrats DMB...just saw the announcement on Facebook.

Way to go DMB! Congrats on the win!

Back