What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went Belly Putter shopping last night. Tried Ping Wolverine and Hohum, Cleveland Classic Belly, and the Odyssey Sabertooth. Ended up with the Ping Wolverine H at 43". Felt amazing. The Clevelands were very nice, but I didn't jive with the blade style head in the belly configuration, felt more comfortable with the mallet/high MOI design.

Went Belly Putter shopping last night. Tried Ping Wolverine and Hohum, Cleveland Classic Belly, and the Odyssey Sabertooth. Ended up with the Ping Wolverine H at 43". Felt amazing. The Clevelands were very nice, but I didn't jive with the blade style head in the belly configuration, felt more comfortable with the mallet/high MOI design.

Good pick up and I hope it saves you as many strokes as my TM putter has! I love mine :in-love::kiss::kissed:.

Nice pick up h0ss66, I still play around with one of the long putters when I am in a golf store, but unlike the times I have made a putter change, I don't make 90% of all my putts in the store with one of those :D Let us know how it goes with the new Ping.

I hope your joking, if notm you get slapped

Wtf are those? You going all emo golfer on us?

Slight jk

--
tapatalk

No joke. Ordered and will be work during the winter time golf. You keep wearing your summer golf shoes and I'll keep laughing while Im warm.

No joke. Ordered and will be work during the winter time golf. You keep wearing your summer golf shoes and I'll keep laughing while Im warm.

Hmmmmm I would game em Kevin if they keep your feet warm!

Got myself another shirt the other day from Value Village. It's a deep red colour (brand I forget) and the factory tags were still on it. For what was probably around $40, I got for a major discount of $4.99 cdn. It'll make it's debut next spring. L8R

Couple days ago I bought a bogo - 2 pair of sundog sunglasses. Really good deal at their website.

Bought a Rife Aussie Black Blade putter. Couldn't resist it for $35. I need to cut it down. Any tips on cutting a 35" down to a 33"?

Ordered my CG Black driver, cant wait to get it.

12 Q-star white $22.00 with a free putter cup

Got this in a few days ago.

IMG_3499Medium.jpg

IMG_3496Medium.jpg

IMG_3495Medium.jpg

IMG_3492Medium.jpg

IMG_3490Medium.jpg

A set of TaylorMade R11 Irons and another wind shirt.

A set of TaylorMade R11 Irons and another wind shirt.

Solid pickup. Let us know how you like the irons. Did the testing thread influence you?

Picked up my JPX 800 wedge.with DG Spinner shaft. Ordered it on the 17th and it arrived today.

TapAhoy!

Couple days ago hit the local Golf Galaxy and picked up a black and a white UA Cold Gear Base Layers. Long Sleeve/Mock Turtle neck. And a black Trion:Z Braclet.

Dozen Bridgestone FIXX for $10
Nike Dri-Fit Tour glove for $12
Tommy Armour 21 degree hybrid for son for $14.97

All at Sports Authority

Took the plunge on the R11s, Mike? Very nice. Hope you hit them well!!!

Bridgestone 330rx-s 2 dozens 19 each
Willson Staff D-25 $11
Bridgestone E6 yellow $13.
all half price at Sports Authority.

Bridgestone 330rx-s 2 dozens 19 each
Willson Staff D-25 $11
Bridgestone E6 yellow $13.
all half price at Sports Authority.

Similarly, 2 dozen B330-S for 19 each, a dozen Precept Lady Plus for the Mrs for 10 bucks at Sports Authority. Right after I left, I almost turned around to get another 2 or 4 dozen at that ridiculously good price.

Orange Alignment Sticks and an Illinois Towel.

Frogger Towel for my dad since he has been wanting one, 2 sleeves of ProV1x for him also to add to the dozen ProV1x on the way. He should be happy for christmas haha.

Since Golf Galaxy had a $30.00 discount going I treated myself to a new Sun Mountain Cart Bag.

got 4 dozen maxfli revolution for $5 each at dicks.... wanted to stock up on cheap balls for the winter and with my swing change i plan on losing quite a few this winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back