SCOR Golf: Win a better short game (Facebook)

Thanks guys. I want to thank SCOR golf for this awesome contest. I was out and about today doing Thanksgiving prep stuff, when I got the email. I am really stoked about getting a score wedge. I ordered the 60* to put with my 56* Nike wedge. I plan on putting them head to head and I might be ordering a new 55* down the road. We will see. I am really excited and I want to thank Beau and SCOR golf for doing this great contest!

Congrat's DMB!!! Awesome win!!

Is Tol Scott a THP'er? I don't recognize the name but you never know!

Looks like Sharkwrestler just won a SCOR wedge. Congrats buddy!!

Looks like I missed out...curses foiled again!

Mine is on it's way to the house. The arrival date is this Friday. I hope to get it out to the range this weekend to break it in. The SCOR company has been great to work with and very quick with getting it out. They are such an awesome golf company!

Mine is on it's way to the house. The arrival date is this Friday. I hope to get it out to the range this weekend to break it in. The SCOR company has been great to work with and very quick with getting it out. They are such an awesome golf company!

agreed! They are great to deal with

Looks like Sharkwrestler just won a SCOR wedge. Congrats buddy!!

Thanks Cookie,I know you've been a big SCOR supporter on Facebook andyour posting on THP helps the rest of the family learn about SCOR Golf. Man I'm stoked getting ready to call Beau and discuss what would be best to round off my R-11 Iron's which should show up sometime next week. Many Thanks go out to SCOR 4161 Golf for their contest on Facebook what an awesome opportunity to so many Golfers.

Is Tol Scott a THP'er? I don't recognize the name but you never know!

Yep I sure am!! I have been contacted by SCOR and i have a 55 degree on its way to me.

WOW!!! It is amazing how many THPers are winning these! I just have one thing to say... PICK ME!!! PICK ME!!!

Yep I sure am!! I have been contacted by SCOR and i have a 55 degree on its way to me.

I was going to say I recognized that name! Congrats

Man everybody is winning these things!

You guys are going to love these! I didn't win either, had to buy mine, but I still feel like a winner! And that's what matters.

Not only did i win one but after talking with Beau I ordered a 60 degree to go with the 55.

Not only did i win one but after talking with Beau I ordered a 60 degree to go with the 55.

There ya go.

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Wow. No more deserving golfers than THP golfers to get these. Congrats to all!

Congrats to all, I'm very jealous. When they are available for lefties I can see two or three of these beauties making their way into my bag.

Congrats to all, I'm very jealous. When they are available for lefties I can see two or three of these beauties making their way into my bag.

Or maybe 4 or 5!!!

Back