The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's pretty cool. Nice cribs?
Harvick's was huge. He also has a go kart racing track there too.

Daughtry's house? I said I drove by it, didn't say I saw it! hahaha (It was way back from the road and had a ton of trees blocking the view)

We're in Oak Ridge, just west of Greensboro.

I get it. I think oddly to say the least. I wouldn't work at a place that may make me work on Thanksgiving and I feel bad for those that do. But I don't think that means the stores shouldn't be allowed to open. Sometimes life just kicks you in the nuts. And it sucks.

I got ya man, just busting your balls a bit. I'm working too. Holiday pay!!

--
tapatalk

Daughtry's house? I said I drove by it, didn't say I saw it! hahaha (It was way back from the road and had a ton of trees blocking the view)

Dude I would love to have a go kart track at my house. Actually, screw that, if I was that rich, I'd build a real race track and buy some Bugattis or Aston Martins or Lambos or something like that. That's be epic. Until I crashed and died.

I got ya man, just busting your balls a bit. I'm working too. Holiday pay!!

--
tapatalk

Making bank. That's how to do it. :D

We're in Oak Ridge, just west of Greensboro.

Ah nice country man. Great bbq place in Burlington, just ask the locals. Drink a cheerwine for me too, this'll be the first thanksgiving dinner I eat that I won't have one to drink with my meal.

--
tapatalk

Earlier I was discussing my sick daughter . . .

Came home to a screaming baby. She had bumps and sores on her bottom. She was sluggish and very clingy.wouldn't eat. She slept most of the night. Woke up and wouldn't take a bottle or eat her normal food. Cuddled a little more. Then poof. She just wanted to crawl around. Then all she wanted were crackers. Then more playing and walking around the furniture. She laughed and played like nothing was wrong. Now she is falling asleep.

There are a lot of forum members who have kids. But there a lot of members that don't.

I have only had one for 10 months. She never ceases to amaze me.

Dang, in his off time he likes to drive around in circles some more. lol

Im working friday. It should be holiday pay but americans celebrate thanksgiving on the wrong weekend.

Dude don't yall have a thanksgiving in October or something like that?

--
tapatalk

I get it. I think oddly to say the least. I wouldn't work at a place that may make me work on Thanksgiving and I feel bad for those that do. But I don't think that means the stores shouldn't be allowed to open. Sometimes life just kicks you in the nuts. And it sucks.
In this economy, you might not have that option. You work where you can find work. I don't think you would pass up a great job just because they told you you would have to work on Thanksgiving. You might say you would now because you haven't experienced life yet. Say that again in a few years when you can't find a job or are offered the farm but have to work on Thanksgiving (or any other holiday).

Come by my house smallie, we can party on the front lawn.
Sounds good Thainer.

Dang, in his off time he likes to drive around in circles some more. lol

Practice makes perfect? Or is it money to burn? I forget which one applies.

--
tapatalk

Earlier I was discussing my sick daughter . . .

Came home to a screaming baby. She had bumps and sores on her bottom. She was sluggish and very clingy.wouldn't eat. She slept most of the night. Woke up and wouldn't take a bottle or eat her normal food. Cuddled a little more. Then poof. She just wanted to crawl around. Then all she wanted were crackers. Then more playing and walking around the furniture. She laughed and played like nothing was wrong. Now she is falling asleep.

There are a lot of forum members who have kids. But there a lot of members that don't.

I have only had one for 10 months. She never ceases to amaze me.

And she never will. Enjoy her time at home buddy, I wish I could have spent even more time with mine as they grew up.

Something like that. You guys are late to the party.. as usual.

Man its just a pre-party til we get there.

--
tapatalk

In this economy, you might not have that option. You work where you can find work. I don't think you would pass up a great job just because they told you you would have to work on Thanksgiving. You might say you would now because you haven't experienced life yet. Say that again in a few years when you can't find a job or are offered the farm but have to work on Thanksgiving (or any other holiday).

Oh I know. But right now, in all my blissful ignorance, I say that I do what I want. In the future, I doubt it. Lol

Girlfriends home, time to skype. Peace ladiessssssss!

Peace. I need to find a girlfriend. It would probably help if I talked to girls who aren't my mom and sister. Ah well.

I saw a really hot Nebraska golfer on the course today playing as a single...why did I have to be golfing with my mom? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back