The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL @ Romo isn't safe. That is the craziest thing Ive read in this thread in while.

Today Im taking Green Bay, Dallas and the 49ers.

OEM speaks the truth!!

Best football games in Turkey day that I can think about in sometime. Looking forward to it!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I heard Dallas is looking at picking up an offensive coordinator. Obviously Romo is not safe

LOL @ Romo isn't safe. That is the craziest thing Ive read in this thread in while.

Today Im taking Green Bay, Dallas and the 49ers.
Wow Kev, did you roll dice for those selections? :D I hope the Green Bay/Detroit game is a good one (it could be). I hope Dallas doesn't make their game any harder than it has to be. The SF game looks promising if the Balt D is rushing like monsters and Flacco can get in a groove, otherwise SF has been pretty solid with their fundamentals.

I heard Dallas is looking at picking up an offensive coordinator. Obviously Romo is not safe

This is Dallas. Coordinators have basically zero say in personnel decisions as long as JJ is at the helm. Last thing JJ does it ditch Romo IMO.

Tappin' from my iPad!

It makes me sad when Cookie doesn't get my sarcasm. We have the same amount of posts. I will watch as you fly past me. Obviously Romo is not safe

It makes me sad when Cookie doesn't get my sarcasm. We have the same amount of posts. I will watch as you fly past me. Obviously Romo is not safe

I was really wondering that but did not see an emoticon so was not sure. I will bow out of this thread and head over to somewhere safer. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Don't be sad Chunk, it's Thanksgiving. Be thankful for Jones taking on the responsibility of the few decisions he makes in the Big D. Besides, after Leinhert succeeds in Houston, he is the obvious choice to replace Romo.

Looks to be the best Thanksgiving day set of games in quite some time. All six teams come in on a winning streak. I hope Dallas isnt taking Miami too lightly.

Don't be sad Chunk, it's Thanksgiving. Be thankful for Jones taking on the responsibility of the few decisions he makes in the Big D. Besides, after Leinhert succeeds in Houston, he is the obvious choice to replace Romo.

See Cookie. Someone who gets me. I'm thankful 2Shoes got my sarcasm. I'm sad that Cookie does not want to banter with me though. Leinart is an obvious successor to Mr. November

Looks to be the best Thanksgiving day set of games in quite some time. All six teams come in on a winning streak. I hope Dallas isnt taking Miami too lightly.

I don't see Garrett letting that happen. I've been wrong a few times though. I think I remember saying I wanted Dallas to lose the rest of their games. Yorkem actually typed that from my account. Jerk

Nothing? Nothing on my Leinert comment??? I thought you'd tee off on me for that one!

In all seriousness, I'm really looking forward to these matchups. Tony is unbeaten on Turkey Day. I look for Detroit to give Green Bay a time (I hope). And SF/Ravens looks really promising on paper.

See Cookie. Someone who gets me. I'm thankful 2Shoes got my sarcasm. I'm sad that Cookie does not want to banter with me though. Leinart is an obvious successor to Mr. November

I <3 your sarcasm dude. We have similar dry/sarcastic humor so we both understand that Orton was the only way Dallas was ever going to make the playoffs. Sucks, not sure what were going to do now.

I <3 your sarcasm dude. We have similar dry/sarcastic humor so we both understand that Orton was the only way Dallas was ever going to make the playoffs. Sucks, not sure what were going to do now.

We need someone quick dude. November is almost over. Maybe Garrard?

I agree about Miami. The Redskins game ended up being more difficult than it should have been. Dallas has not been good at closing out games and you just never know what happens if they let Miami hang around too long.

Really looking forward to Lions - Packers, feeling we are in for a shoot out so I have both QB's picked for the ESPN gridiron challenge.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Nothing? Nothing on my Leinert comment??? I thought you'd tee off on me for that one!

In all seriousness, I'm really looking forward to these matchups. Tony is unbeaten on Turkey Day. I look for Detroit to give Green Bay a time (I hope). And SF/Ravens looks really promising on paper.

haha I totally missed that. Sorry, Im at work not happy about it and missing stuff. I should just go home before I break someones internet. Who does Leinert play for again? LOL

We need someone quick dude. November is almost over. Maybe Garrard?

I think he's having surgery. There must be someone else. Jeff Garcia?

haha I totally missed that. Sorry, Im at work not happy about it and missing stuff. I should just go home before I break someones internet. Who does Leinert play for again? LOL

Is Quincy out of jail? That dude was Vincy Young before Vince Young!

no wonder my service is slower today lol

no wonder my service is slower today lol
The only time OEM can post a reply is when his boss takes a smoke break! :D

I can post a reply all I want today. Because Im sitting here holding the fort down everyone else can be at home. I need these games to come on so I can forget about being here.

Tonight's game is gonna rule. After a great dinner, great football. Yeah.

I can post a reply all I want today. Because Im sitting here holding the fort down everyone else can be at home. I need these games to come on so I can forget about being here.
Oh you're the Hold Down The Fort Guy?!? You work all day? or are you at least gonna' catch the late games from the couch?

Tonight's game is gonna rule. After a great dinner, great football. Yeah.

If you like defensive football. I think the first game will rule. Lots of big plays and scoring. Tonight's game could end up a snore fest zzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back