The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a big difference between a mean streak and a dumb streak. Suh is starting to show which one he has. For as many big plays he makes, he gives up a lot of penalties and does dumb things week after week.

Good thing he has a work ethic, because dumb players have little value.

Yep, I think that's what will stop him from being great. At least until someone lights into his ass about it.

--
tapatalk

So much for Stafford or Megatron doing me any good in the gridiron challenge. I will be losing a few spots this week. What a disappointment today...

Tappin' from my iPad!

So much for Stafford or Megatron doing me any good in the gridiron challenge. I will be losing a few spots this week. What a disappointment today...

Tappin' from my iPad!

And Stafford gets you a garbage td

And Stafford gets you a garbage td

So does CJ! Sweet!! Everything helps. Of course I also had Rodgers as my other QB and GB to win. All in all not too bad.

Tappin' from my iPad!

So does CJ! Sweet!! Everything helps. Of course I also had Rodgers as my other QB and GB to win. All in all not too bad.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I needed that!

I hate the cowboy uniforms today.

--
tapatalk

Romo = MVP!

I hate the cowboy uniforms today.

--
tapatalk

Really? I Have always liked these better than their regular ones.

Really? I Have always liked these better than their regular ones.

Yeah, these aren't as bad as some of their choices. I just like that silver and blue.

--
tapatalk

God we need a QB.

--
tapatalk

2 picks in the 1st Q = no bueno

God we need a QB.

--
tapatalk

I've always said, when Romo is good, he's great. When he's bad, hes really bad. It seems as of there is no in between.

I've always said, when Romo is good, he's great. When he's bad, hes really bad. It seems as of there is no in between.

Yep, that's pretty damn accurate.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Tony should stop throwing it to the other team. The Cowboys would be more successful if he did.

That is my John Madden analysis.

Lol damaikis.

--
tapatalk

Tony should stop throwing it to the other team. The Cowboys would be more successful if he did.

That is my John Madden analysis.

Madden would have made a Favre comparison though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Madden would have made a Favre comparison though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And he would have made a useless drawings that would look like a certain something lol.

I hate the Dolphins...I am playing a guy with AP and FJ and I am going to lose because they suck so much and Dallas doesnt run in the RZ

Wow that replay of The Suh Stomp and then him trying to explain how he was just trying to get himself free from the pile was a joke. That guy doesn't get it and should be suspended for a couple games. Ive pretty much lost all respect.

Wow that replay of The Suh Stomp and then him trying to explain how he was just trying to get himself free from the pile was a joke. That guy doesn't get it and should be suspended for a couple games. Ive pretty much lost all respect.
Me too Kev and I was a huge fan of his when he played for Nebraska too. He's dirty, plain and simple.

Me too Kev and I was a huge fan of his when he played for Nebraska too. He's dirty, plain and simple.

Did you hear Shannon Sharpe saying "So you're trying to stand up and to stand up you had to stomp on the guy laying on the ground" LOL

I always liked Sharpe

Did you hear Shannon Sharpe saying "So you're trying to stand up and to stand up you had to stomp on the guy laying on the ground" LOL

I always liked Sharpe

Agreed. Say what you want about Shannon but he doesn't mince words.

--
tapatalk

Agreed. Explanation attempt was pathetic at best.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I agree. Needs to be suspended for a few games, especially since this isn't the first time he has blatantly done something like this.

Wow Romo sucks today. I was afraid of this type of game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back