The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking it is only 8 days til the webcast, but then I realize we have to wait for days after that for the announcements. Ugh this is gonna be a long week and a half...

I keep thinking it is only 8 days til the webcast, but then I realize we have to wait for days after that for the announcements. Ugh this is gonna be a long week and a half...

That is very true. One week from tomorrow night is the webcast and then starting on Monday night (the 5th), we get 2 selections per night.

The vibe around this entire event is just unreal and I think we are just touching the surface. CAN'T WAIT for next Saturday night...but I have no choice!!

That is very true. One week from tomorrow night is the webcast and then starting on Monday night (the 5th), we get 2 selections per night.

The vibe around this entire event is just unreal and I think we are just touching the surface. CAN'T WAIT for next Saturday night...but I have no choice!!

I can't even imagine what this place is going to be like around the viewing party and then the following days!

As nervous, anxious, and excited as I am right now I can't imagine how it will be for those following days after the viewing party. Its gonna be torture

THP has been working hard to make sure that the Viewing Party is a lot of fun. I think for those that get to tune in, you will have a blast.

I can't even imagine what this place is going to be like around the viewing party and then the following days!

Everytime I read or think about the wait, my stomach drops.

I can't wait to tune in. I'm anxious to see what surprises you have in store for us.

THP has been working hard to make sure that the Viewing Party is a lot of fun. I think for those that get to tune in, you will have a blast.

Looking forward to the party for sure. Can't wait to see all the results from the hard work being put into this!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Imagine getting picked last? When all hope is lost... Boom. Recipe for a heart attack.

I mean, I get picked last all the time in sports, but this is different.

My entire family is planning a party around this event. I will either figure out a way to stream the feed from my laptop to their 55" TV or just take my 27" Mac down there and watch it wirelessly from that.

We are all VERY much looking forward to it as they know how much this means to me. Personally, I really appreciate the effort that THP is putting into this. As always, you guys always seem to raise the bar when it does not seem possible. Thank you for everything that you all do for us forum members.

Everytime I read or think about the wait, my stomach drops.

I wonder if I can freeze myself and wake up on the 3rd...Worked for Eric Cartman right?

Imagine getting picked last? When all hope is lost... Boom. Recipe for a heart attack.

I mean, I get picked last all the time in sports, but this is different.

Lol. That would be pretty awesome. You'd already know who else was in it.

really looking forward to the viewing party.... although i didn't enter.. very tough decision for me. financial and family obligations won out this year. But ill be following even more than last year! super excited to see who gets picked and watching everyones videos.

I have to work that day, leaving early so I can enjoy the party. So much is unknown about details of mc 2.0 I think we are all in for a wild ride.

Wild ride for sure. Hard to believe this is almost here, Thanksgiving just kind of helped speed a few days up.

Tap,Tap,Tap

If I am to be picked for the MC I really don't care where it happens, as long as it happens. If I am not to be chosen then I hope those that are chosen represent the sponsors and THP to the best of their abilities and make this a great event! I look forward to seeing what everyone came up with as far as videos go.

The 3rd is one of my best buddies birthdays and we are going to dinner and drinks around 7ish pac time. What time does the viewing party start? Hopefully I will be able to watch at least some of it, I am so excited to see what THP has in store.

I can't wait to tune in. I'm anxious to see what surprises you have in store for us.

Man I wish I could tune in. Stupid work xmas party. Even if I'm not picked, just watching this still means more to me than a party.

Yay for having no life. I will definately be around for the viewing party in its entirety(?). I think this will be VERY fun.

This whole thing makes me feel like a little kid a week before Christmas....it just can't get here fast enough!!!

Cookie, I am doing the same thing at my house the whole family is going to be watching I have already figured out how to hook my laptop into the 56" HDTV and it works great!

And Thainer, I know what you mean, by the 7th day and you havent been chosen you'll be ready to give up and then BOOM there's you name it would be crazy!!

I WANT to get in SO bad, but if I don't I will be here to support the MC to the best of my abilities either way.

This whole thing makes me feel like a little kid a week before Christmas....it just can't get here fast enough!!!

Cookie, I am doing the same thing at my house the whole family is going to be watching I have already figured out how to hook my laptop into the 56" HDTV and it works great!

And Thainer, I know what you mean, by the 7th day and you havent been chosen you'll be ready to give up and then BOOM there's you name it would be crazy!!

I WANT to get in SO bad, but if I don't I will be here to support the MC to the best of my abilities either way.

I agree with all of this, especially the last paragraph. Chosen or not, I will support this event and I actually plan on attending either way.

My entire family is planning a party around this event. I will either figure out a way to stream the feed from my laptop to their 55" TV or just take my 27" Mac down there and watch it wirelessly from that.

We are all VERY much looking forward to it as they know how much this means to me. Personally, I really appreciate the effort that THP is putting into this. As always, you guys always seem to raise the bar when it does not seem possible. Thank you for everything that you all do for us forum members.

WOW cookie that sounds awesome. every time this thread comes up i get crazy nervous lol

The 3rd is one of my best buddies birthdays and we are going to dinner and drinks around 7ish pac time. What time does the viewing party start? Hopefully I will be able to watch at least some of it, I am so excited to see what THP has in store.

Party starts at 7PM EST, so you should have 3 hours there with the time difference.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back