Thanksgiving Feast Pictures

I should give the rest of measurements.
1 bag of red potatoes
3/4 cup of fat free half and half
1 package of Goat Cheese.

I cant stop eating them. They dont even need gravy.

No gravy.!!!! They have to yummy, skin on or off the reds?

Looks good JB! Your oven is clean - need to show my wife what they are supposed to look like. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Looks good JB! Your oven is clean - need to show my wife what they are supposed to look like. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Careful cookie...sounds like the mrs takes good care of your vegan butt...hehehe

Careful cookie...sounds like the mrs takes good care of your vegan butt...hehehe

She does but does not browse the forums. I ask that each of you remain quiet about this at demo day and Morgan Cup. Thanks in advance! :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

She does but does not browse the forums. I ask that each of you remain quiet about this at demo day and Morgan Cup. Thanks in advance! :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Ummm you may have to wear your blouse for 9 holes as well as demo day to buy my silence..I kid!! Mums the world

Well, I know this is way past time, but we finally got back to home and civilization, (internet). Liz's mother was just recovering from a serious illness, so we all took Thanksgiving to her house and made her sit back and watch for a change. With that said, we kept things very simple, paper plates included. It really was a great feast with a few family members and a down scaled celebration of her continued health.
Turkey & Ham, sweet potatoes, dressing
011-2.jpg

Assortment on the oven
004-1.jpg

Three of many pie's
008-1.jpg

My first plate, lol
015-2.jpg

This family say's hi to my THP family!
016-1.jpg

Not your traditional meal, I usually go to my Thai friends house for a big get-together.

Started off with a Thai Hot pot Seafood Bowl

SeafoodSoup.jpg

Variety of Homemade Thai Dishes ( most are spicy)

ThanksgivingDay2011Spred-1.jpg

I made them myself. Red Potatoes, Goat Cheese, Fat Free Half and Half, 2 TBS of butter and salt and pepper.
Boil Potatoes until tender. Moved to Kitchenaid mixer (could do by hand). Add the rest of ingredients and mix for 2 minutes.

They are AWESOME.

I should give the rest of measurements.
1 bag of red potatoes
3/4 cup of fat free half and half
1 package of Goat Cheese.

I cant stop eating them. They dont even need gravy.
How did I miss this, this sounds absolutely incredible.

Back