Not open for further replies.

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Hey everyone! We have 1 spot open for the 2012 THP Outing & Demo Day which is May 18-20, 2012. This is a spot for someone who is looking to come alone and share a room with someone. They would be booking at the double rate of $207.50/night which includes breakfast each morning, the THP dinner, and unlimited golf from the minute you arrive until the time you leave, as well as a full Demo Day on Friday May 18th.

One important thing to note is that the price is $207.50 as long and you and your roommate are both in the room. If you come early or leave late then you are responsible for the price of the room by yourself and that rate is $299. However if you come early and/or leave late and don't want to golf then the price is only $199 until your roommate arrives/leaves. We are happy to help pair roommates up and we will do our best to make sure you two come/leave the same time to avoid paying any additional prices.

If you would like to take this spot please send me a PM and I can get you additional information. If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me.

Thanks!

Here's your spot omikey, go get it.

So mad I couldn't come to this. I hope whoever snags this has a great time!

So mad I couldn't come to this. I hope whoever snags this has a great time!

Me too. I will be student teaching and have been told that I absolutely cannot miss one day or I won't pass. So mad, I would jump all over this if it wasn't for that. I can't wait to meet the folks who run THP and a bunch of the members, all of which make this site as great as it is.

Wish I could come, but my high school graduation is on the 19th. Not going to miss that!

I'd love to join in the fun. PM sent

Wow a newbie jumped on that, good for you bro

Wow a newbie jumped on that, good for you bro

Yep - agree!!

Lambro2: if you go through it, we welcome you and promise a great time!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I'd love to join in the fun. PM sent

We'd love for you to join in, look forward to meeting you lambro. Time to get more active on the forum so you will know folks.

The spot has been filled as lambro2 has joined in on the fun.

We had some more spots open up for someone looking to come and have a roommate. The same details as the first post apply. If you are interested please send me a PM.

We had some more spots open up for someone looking to come and have a roommate. The same details as the first post apply. If you are interested please send me a PM.

I'd jump on it, but I want wifey to come with. You know our situation GG. Hopefully, she'll know soon if that wknd clears up.

I am going to check with my dad, I have been telling him all about the MC and the demo days and he said he would consider paying most of our costs if I took him because he really wants to go, lol. Not a sure thing, I will check with him and if it is not filled yet I will PM you

Hasn't been spoken for yet? I really need to check my sked see if anything might be on the go then. My tournaments don't conflict. Just a matter of my wife..I feel awful that I'm going to West Palm without her.

Alex

This shouldn't last too long.

I always hate it when someone has to withdraw, but it is awesome to see the enthusiam of the person who gets to take their place.

oh man I so wish I could do this. gonna be an epic time i know it.

Seriously pondering this need to ok it with wifey first then work.

Ok guys jump on this one so I can take you down to the legendary woodshed :deadhorse:

So wish I could go. It is just too close to our daughter's birth....

There are some people who really need to jump on this. This is a once in a lifetime experience that, ironically, happens every year.

Hope some folks jump on this quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back