What cigar did you smoke today?

After Turkey

ae42077e-dcc6-e858.jpg

Nice, I have an r and j Havana Churchill for after dinner.

You guys are killing me - some great smokes you have lined up. What a great way to finish off Thanksgiving! Enjoy.

I have to wait until tomorrow on the golf course as I don't normally smoke around the house, but I've stashed a few in the golf bag humi - LGC Wavell, a Nic toro and a Nic Salomon to be fired up on #1, #7 and #13 respectively.

Consuerga

Smoked two partaguas darks the other day. Slow burn and very good

Haven't had a smoke since last Tuesday because of all the family in for Thanksgiving. Last night had an 03 Hoyo des Dieux and an 01 Hoyo corona. Nice way to break the break.

Great advice on the humidity issue Craig.

Client just handed me a hand rolled Cuban. Will be enjoy in the AM when I tee it up

Client just handed me a hand rolled Cuban. Will be enjoy in the AM when I tee it up

So you admit to having an illegal product! In Canada you would be ok, but the authorities have been alerted and are coming for you now.

Nice, whatcha get? Pic?

No markings or wrap. He just arrived from Spain. I'll post pics after we finish dinner. And yes I have some less than acceptable substance on my person

I tried out Vilager mini cigarellos today just for a change. They're okay but not better than Phillies Blunts.

Last edited by a moderator:
just tried the san cristobal elegancia from ashton, its a great medium cigar. Smooth with alittle spice.

Last weekend had a Rocky Patel 2009 and 2 nights ago enjoyed a Don Pepin Invictos. Both excellent IMO

just tried the san cristobal elegancia from ashton, its a great medium cigar. Smooth with alittle spice.

One of my favorite Connecticut wrapped sticks out right now.

Opus X Lost City and an Original Blend El Trounfador on the course

You're still smoking good cigars, good to see!

I had a Illusione MK12, a Forbidden X, and a Partagas Series S that's been sitting in my humidor since mid 2009.

Consugera on Sunday

Looks like the last of golf for a while.

Strawberry Flavor

I had a Nica Libre last night. It was good, I'd like to have another, and sit on it for a year or so. It was definitely a young cigar, and could use some time to mature.

It smoked good, but about 2/3 through it was tough to keep lit, it finished off pretty well.

I had a RP Vintage 1990 also, it is one I got last year for Christmas. Pretty darn decent.

had Cusano 18 the other day. Very good smoke, really enjoyed it.

Back