Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wake,

I played Eagle Creek Sat and Sun and I can't recall two days in a row with more beautiful golf weather.

Took day off of work and they are calling for rain all day. Not sure if I can get out or not...

Tappin' from my iPad!

mostly cloudy and upper 70s... hope the wind doesnt kick up like yesterday

a warm 49 and mostly sunny tomorrow for my only round of the "weekend"

its really crappy out right now... drizzly and cold with a stiff breeze

1 over through 4 holes, then the snow kicked us off the course..I'm coming to visit someone with better weather. :D

Gonna be in the high 50s tomorrow. May be the last round of the year :angry:

It's windy as heck. I don't think I have any leaves left in my front yard! (I'd hate to see my side yard!)

1 over through 4 holes, then the snow kicked us off the course..I'm coming to visit someone with better weather. :D
Where are you that you have snow? It's not in your profile.

Beautiful out today. Low 50's and sunny with not a cloud in the sky. I couldn't golf because of runners on the course. I hate them.

Where are you that you have snow? It's not in your profile.

Southwest Idaho...it melted a couple hours later, but was still only 37 and windy so we never finished the round. Hopefully it warms up...I miss golf already. :D

It's windy as hell every weekend these days its getting annoying. I feel like I live in Ireland.

Its perfect winter golfing weather here, aboot 38*, no wind and sunny. Problem is, my course is up on a mountain and it is closed for the day due to snow.GGGGGGGGGGGGGrrrrrrrrrr. We don't have any snow on all the other courses and they are all open but of course mine is not. I might have to just buck up and pay to play somewhere else, but I don't like doing that.

it was frikken hot today... not that im complaining... just wasnt prepared for it since yesterday started in the 30s

it was frikken hot today... not that im complaining... just wasnt prepared for it since yesterday started in the 30s

wait ... where? It was raining all day in Los Angeles. :bad:

Chilly day today for the round, just above freezing. Tomorrow's chances don't look good as it's currently snowing... about 2" on the ground now and still coming down hard. Was looking forward to getting out this weekend, so will have to see how the courses hold up. Hopefully today's round wasn't the last of the year.

Yesterday was high 50's and mostly cloudy. Today is calling for high 60's, sunny, no winds = PERFECT golfing weather!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

It was warm and humid yesterday, 83* with a nice breeze. Cold front moving in today

Today it's gonna be high of 50 with 5-10 mph winds. So, I'm gonna go try and play. We got about 3" of rain yesterday. So it's gonna be foggy.

supposed to be 60's all weekend here...sucks that im heading north for holidays and sucks even more I promised the wife I was done golfing this year lol

High of 72 and low of 48 for today's weather. Sunny and clear with more of the same thru the weekend!!

Now let's see how many rounds I can get in without getting in trouble with the wife!

absolutely perfect... went to work in shorts and a short sleeve but it was way too busy to play

Been cool and windy the last few days here, but we've gotten out as soon as the frost clears the greens. :alien2:

23* and windy right now, wc 12*, lol. Not looking good for today, but should rebound tomorrow with the high a whooping 55*. I'll find a way to get out there!

Supposed to be in the 60's here in NE Colorado. The greens will be fast and the fairways frozen!! I'll be at Riverview about 10 a.m. if anyone is interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back