The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, Mark Sanchez blows sack! What a turd. He is literally causing the Jets to lose.

That's not necessarily true. If the defense gave up zero points the Jets would win.

Wtc just happened on that Bills kickoff. Almost an epic win for the Bills.

Again, Mark Sanchez blows sack! What a turd. He is literally causing the Jets to lose.

He can't be worse than watching Skelton. Or Bradford. Lol. Lord all mighty. But he might be. If the all turd team could have more than 1 QB other than Vick, these guys would easily make a good run.

View attachment 3293

Namdi seeing if he can go at 4:15

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

He shoulda signed with CHicago!

What are you talking about dude he's another in the long line of successful USC qb's.

And its kind of ironic that 3 of them are starting today.

ANd Bradford makes me look a fool lol.

Burris was so open even Sanchise could make the throw.

Sanchez is not a good QB. He is solidly middle of the pack. He's not awful, but he will not lead a team to a Super Bowl with his arm strength and decision making ability.

Sanchez is not a good QB. He is solidly middle of the pack. He's not awful, but he will not lead a team to a Super Bowl with his arm strength and decision making ability.

Sanchez actually has very good arm strength. In fact that is the biggest reason he moved up so far in the draft is because he far exceeded what most scouts thought he had. Decision making, defense reading not so much yet, but arm strength is not a big concern. Some still question it throughout blogs, but if you ask most around the league, its not an issue. Arm strength is compared to Brady quite a bit.

He lead them to two straight AFC Championship games. Prety good if you ask me. And pretty close to the Super Bowl.

LOL @ Stevie Johnson's TD celebration shooting himself in the leg. Best one ever.

And Matt Leinart is hurt. That didnt last long.

LOL @ Stevie Johnson's TD celebration shooting himself in the leg. Best one ever.

Why so serious???? LOL.

That is awesome. I missed it watching John Skelton throws balls into the stands.

And because I just saw it again I'm going to say it again. A stupid flinch by a 300+ lb. offensive lineman shouldn't be a false start. Please change the rule already. How about they actually move a foot or something.

Why so serious???? LOL.

That is awesome. I missed it watching John Skelton throws balls into the stands.

I missed it too but the red zone showed it during the half time highlights. And he just noted that he did get flagged for it. Who cares totally worth it.

And because I just saw it again I'm going to say it again. A stupid flinch by a 300+ lb. offensive lineman shouldn't be a false start. Please change the rule already. How about they actually move a foot or something.

What happens if it makes the defense move? Or if the D-Line only jumps offsides by a flinch or so? I guess the flip side of the argument is how hard is it to sit still for 3 seconds. If QBs would stop calling audibles and trying to get the D to jump offsides and just hike the ball already, we wouldn't see so many.

What happens if it makes the defense move? Or if the D-Line only jumps offsides by a flinch or so? I guess the flip side of the argument is how hard is it to sit still for 3 seconds. If QBs would stop calling audibles and trying to get the D to jump offsides and just hike the ball already, we wouldn't see so many.

Yeah all good points. Thats why they will never change the rule. But the defense doesn't have to sit still the whole time. They can move and jump around all they want. But you have these huge linemen trying to not even flinch for 30 seconds with all this going on. I still think they could adjust the rule a bit so we see less dumb false starts slowing the games down. It would just be too hard to define I think.

Yeah all good points. Thats why they will never change the rule. But the defense doesn't have to sit still the whole time. They can move and jump around all they want. But you have these huge linemen trying to not even flinch for 30 seconds with all this going on. I still think they could adjust the rule a bit so we see less dumb false starts slowing the games down. It would just be too hard to define I think.

Not anymore actually. While they can move, the defense can now be called for making the O-Line commit a false start. You dont see it a lot, but it is in the rules and it happened in the Bucs game today already.

Beanie Wells is having a fantastic day. 100 plus yards and just added a TD.

Beanie Wells is having a fantastic day. 100 plus yards and just added a TD.

Yes he is, and killing it in Fantasy as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How about the Panthers making the Colts look like an NFL team? Gawd.

and wtf is Hasselbeck playing for Tennessee?

Not anymore actually. While they can move, the defense can now be called for making the O-Line commit a false start. You dont see it a lot, but it is in the rules and it happened in the Bucs game today already.

Yeah they do have that rule. I forget what they call it. It's not encroachment but that's what keeps coming to mind. I just wish they'd lay off that call more unless the dude actually moves a foot or something. Seems so many times it's hardly a move at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back