Miyazaki C. Kua Iron Shafts

Damn TMod went HAM on his golf bag. Those look amazing dude.

I had these installed in my ZStar irons recently and here are some pics... As you can see they look amazing paired with the ZStars and blue grips.

Ill post some initial perfomance thoughts in a bit, I haven't had much time yet (just got them back yesterday). Ill be updating my thoughts as I get more time in with these.

IMG-20111121-00173.jpg

IMG-20111121-00177.jpg

IMG-20111126-00070.jpg

IMG-20111126-00071.jpg

IMG-20111126-00073.jpg

IMG-20111126-00072.jpg

Dang you Yoccos. I REALLY want to try these and then you go and post pics of my same irons with the shafts I'm dyinbg for. Doesn't exactly make it easy to ignore the pondering. In all seriousness; good luck with these, I will be watching for your thoughts hourly, and if these don't fit you LET'S MAKE A DEAL! :call-me:

That's a sweet looking setup, love the looks of those in the z-stars. Nice!

Having been struggling with wrist pain the past few months, I've been thing of these shafts ever since I hit them in the Cleveland Black irons.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow those are some nice looking shafts. I really need to get somewhere where I can try some of these Miyazaki shafts somewhere on my irons and driver because they keep getting so much love on THP

Those sure do look awesome Tmod! I bet you're thrilled to have those babies in those ZStars! Looking forward to following your progress here pal.

oh snap! and iron headcovers to protect your forged babies!

I sure am FLTC. Ill be very busy with golf and couldn't be more excited. Iron headcovers ftw homie!! You know this!

Can I come over?

We do need to get out for a round dude.

They look great. Any idea how much they are going to run per shaft and when they are going t be available?

Ill see what I can find on this. They're on ebay right now but I'm not sure of the official part.

Dear god those look good. What a perfect set up too. Z-Stars + C Kuas = pure awesome.

That's what I'm hoping to see long term dude.

Damn TMod went HAM on his golf bag. Those look amazing dude.

Thanks OEM. I did go HAM. Sometimes you just have too!

Dang you Yoccos. I REALLY want to try these and then you go and post pics of my same irons with the shafts I'm dyinbg for. Doesn't exactly make it easy to ignore the pondering. In all seriousness; good luck with these, I will be watching for your thoughts hourly, and if these don't fit you LET'S MAKE A DEAL! :call-me:

Lol. I'm excited to see how these progress my friend. Initial thoughts are promising!

That's a sweet looking setup, love the looks of those in the z-stars. Nice!

Having been struggling with wrist pain the past few months, I've been thing of these shafts ever since I hit them in the Cleveland Black irons.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can say that the difference on what you feel with mishits is pretty substantial. I could feel it with the Adams and these Miyazakis definitely help keep the pain away. I had some bad mishits haha.

I can only imagine how soft and smooth those must feel now, The Z-Star's look great with those shafts!! I'm looking forward to your comparisons between the graphite and steel shafts. Man... you must be strutting around the course with sticks like that!!!

That is a great looking setup, looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

PR

Wow, Yoccos living the dream with the C. Kua iron shafts (well, my dream anyways). Look forward to seeing how these bad boys pan out for you. Yes, I'm jealous.

Yoccos,

The blue Lamkins look great with the Miyazaki shafts. Are the grips, the original Lamkin Lites ? I notice that the ZStar irons come standard with NSPro shafts. How much more is the graphite as a custom option ?

I have never hit a Miyazaki shaft. I don't live in an area with large golf shops, but does anyone know if any large chain places like Golfsmith or Golf Galaxy have numerous Miyazaki shafts that you can try? If so I am definitely setting some time aside next time I am in Indy or Chicago to spend some time with these shafts. Sounds like performance is great and I absolutely love the look of them. I have never been fit for a shaft, so it would be great to do that and find a shaft that actually works best for my game.

I have never hit a Miyazaki shaft. I don't live in an area with large golf shops, but does anyone know if any large chain places like Golfsmith or Golf Galaxy have numerous Miyazaki shafts that you can try? If so I am definitely setting some time aside next time I am in Indy or Chicago to spend some time with these shafts. Sounds like performance is great and I absolutely love the look of them. I have never been fit for a shaft, so it would be great to do that and find a shaft that actually works best for my game.

Kusala line, perhaps not, but the C. Kua line is available at retailers everywhere. They are standard in the Cleveland drivers, Mashie Hybrid, Cleveland Black irons.

Yoccos,

The blue Lamkins look great with the Miyazaki shafts. Are the grips, the original Lamkin Lites ? I notice that the ZStar irons come standard with NSPro shafts. How much more is the graphite as a custom option ?

Im not even sure that the Z-Stars have this option (Im sure they will be, but they are 12 month apart products). Yoccos purchased the irons and got the shafts separately.

Kusala line, perhaps not, but the C. Kua line is available at retailers everywhere. They are standard in the Cleveland drivers, Mashie Hybrid, Cleveland Black irons.

Hmmm, maybe I will just have to go hit some Cleveland drivers with some of the different shafts and see what I think. I know it isn't out yet but I am loving the Cleveland Classic driver, so that will make it convenient if these come stock, that way I won't have to order a custom shaft when I pick one up

Hmmm, maybe I will just have to go hit some Cleveland drivers with some of the different shafts and see what I think. I know it isn't out yet but I am loving the Cleveland Classic driver, so that will make it convenient if these come stock, that way I won't have to order a custom shaft when I pick one up

I'd definitely also recommend trying the Mashie out to kinda get another feel from the Miyazaki line. I'll go over my initial thoughts soon I promise but there is definitely something really, really good with these shafts. Mishits I could feel but the pain wasn't coming through my arms. Not that the ZStars were bad with that but there is definitely a huge difference. With graphite shafts I'm learning feedback doesnt mean pain.

I have a feeling this thread will be huge once you start talking about your results buddy. Incredible looking sticks here and I'm betting they play like a dream come true.

Thanks buddy!

Here are some first impressions.

Looks....
Haha, I honestly don't feel like the pictures do the shafts justice. You can see a little blue coloring in the shaft that looks even better in the sunlight with those grips!

Performance...
Ballflight....
If you've ever hit a Mashie you have an idea what to expect. It has a nice rise to it and seemed to stay right on line. Starts off lower than the other graphite shafts I have but it seems to get to the same point. The dispersion was extremely tight on well struck shots and even my misses were pretty well grouped together. I was happy with the consistency of both.

Feel....
Its smooth. Really smooth. I'm sure having a flex that fits helps lol but when you get a taste of the feel, its hard to accurately put in words.

Again I'll be posting my thoughts on these as I get more time and I'm hoping to get out today. First range session in and I'm really, anxious to get out there again.

Great stuff Yoccos, those shafts look amazing and I bet with the z-star heads it is a lethal combo. Can't wait to hear more of your thoughts as you go on in this

Nice start buddy, hope you are seeing solid distances and soft landings with the lower ball flight.

Dear Santa..... Lol

Tap,Tap,Tap

Nice start buddy, hope you are seeing solid distances and soft landings with the lower ball flight.

Dear Santa..... Lol

Tap,Tap,Tap

Lol. It definitely starts lower but ends up about the same height. It drops the ball on the target area just like my Mashie :) The PW was just hopping and stopping.

They look great. Early feedback sounds good, too.

Those are some solid first impressions Yoccos. I'm looking forward to swining some Miyazaki shafts next time I'm at Golfsmith, so this really excites me even more.

pretty sick looking Tina!!! I am jealous!

They look great. Early feedback sounds good, too.

Thanks! Very promising.

Those are some solid first impressions Yoccos. I'm looking forward to swining some Miyazaki shafts next time I'm at Golfsmith, so this really excites me even more.

You'd be wise to try these out if you can.

pretty sick looking Tina!!! I am jealous!

Don't be! We will both be waiting for you when you get home tonight. They sure are gorgeous.

I want to see these so bad! Still nothing in stiff at PGA SS

Back