The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Beanie goes HAM and then gets hurt. Then he comes back in the game and starts going HAM all over again.

It's really Brian Schoettenheimer (sp?)..... B Schott for short but when he sucks its B Schitt

Haha I was going to say...you have have a bad game with that name and everyone is going to have a field day

That guy named Harvin is pretty good. 104 yard kick return (still not a TD ironically). Stupid Gators.

He got caught? That's pretty funny.

And Sanchez just made a very good throw to jeep the drive alive.

that's called leftovers

Wow Beanie goes HAM and then gets hurt. Then he comes back in the game and starts going HAM all over again.

The Colts had their chance and they're throwing the ball? Idiots.

Only the Vikings could turn a 104 yard kickoff return into zero points. Absolutely incredible.

Vikings blow

Look at Sanchize proving me wrong.

PLAX with the one-handed catch!!! And Sanchez with a strike for a TD to Holmes! 4th TD today! That was a great drive orchestrated by Sanchez. Very nice.

Only the Vikings could turn a 104 yard kickoff return into zero points. Absolutely incredible.

That was funny. Why did Harvin slow down to try and stiff arm the guy at the 10? If he was focused on running full speed and not looking back I bet he scored there.

I am not saying he was show boating but he definitely lost a little momentum looking back.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I think the Jags could do it. Their offense stinks.

Poor Mojo. He's deserves better. Even against 9 man fronts all the time he gets his yards. Great player.

And the Jets defense are doing their best to let Buffalo win.

My buddy started Leinart over Sanchez lol...

Come on Bills!

Huge drop by Stevie Johnson. Catch ball. Then run.

Huge hit by Fitzpatrick! Nice run!

Ugliest stash ever btw

I can't watch...

That kind of looked like PI lol

My buddy started Leinart over Sanchez lol...

Come on Bills!

He and I could share a drink. I have Beanie on the bench in one of my leagues. Doh!

Jets win....thank you to Stevie Johnson for having hands like feet

Stevie Johnson must have had like a million targets today. At least that's my rough estimate,

The Dream Team strikes first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back