The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Julius Peppers should have his own state.

DeSean Jackson isn't going to get that big, old fat paycheck like he wanted.

Unfortunately Like Vick, Chris Johnson and many others, I think he will. I dont think it will be from Philly, but there will be teams spending for his talents (and weaknesses) in the offseason.

Unfortunately Like Vick, Chris Johnson and many others, I think he will. I dont think it will be from Philly, but there will be teams spending for his talents (and weaknesses) in the offseason.

Is it bad that I hope it's the Panthers who get him?

Lol at the broncos and chargers. What do they have like 8 completions between them? Tebow won't be the Broncos QB next season playing like that.

I just saw that the Eagles are on Thursday night this week. Which is good because I was just thinking "the Eagles should have more Primetime games," since they play such a good brand of football.

I just saw that the Eagles are on Thursday night this week. Which is good because I was just thinking "the Eagles should have more Primetime games," since they play such a good brand of football.

Gold standard

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

It's time for Palmer to fumble or throw a pick. Johnny Knox would be a better player if he caught more than one of every three passes thrown to him.

Kevin

I love the fact that there's Thursday Night Football. I hate the fact that the Eagles are on it this week. I need Mike Vick to come back. As bad as he's been, he is better for my fantasy team than Alex Smith who put up -4 points for me this week...

The good news about the short week for Philly is that they wont have too long to reminisce about the spanking that they are receiving right now.

The good news about the short week for Philly is that they wont have too long to reminisce about the spanking that they are receiving right now.

I've seen some spankings, this is a good old fashioned Ol Gray behind the woodshed beating.

DeSean Jackson is done in Philly. The fans are giving it to him and rightly so.

Vince just made a very good throw deep that went through Jackson's hands.... They're not gonna win that way. You know what, they're not going to win period.

So it's Tebow Time now, right? I guess I'll turn that game on now.

And this eagles team beat Dallas? How things change in the NFL

Wow, Denver just got screwed out of a huge PI call. That would have given them the huge push towards the lead.

Why the hell would you make an o line coacb the d coordinator. So stupid. Goodbye castillo.

Why the hell would you make an o line coacb the d coordinator. So stupid. Goodbye castillo.

Same reason they have a RB playing QB....I kid I kid.

And now philly is done...lets hear the cheers for andys head.

Ill never understand that Reid is done. The guy has a phenomenal record in Philly and while some have hated him the entire time, many loved him during those great years. Now all of the sudden he is trying to win with a very weak defense in the middle and injuries all over the place and a QB duo that has played absolutely terribly and he should be fired. I dont get it.

Ill never understand that Reid is done. The guy has a phenomenal record in Philly and while some have hated him the entire time, many loved him during those great years. Now all of the sudden he is trying to win with a very weak defense in the middle and injuries all over the place and a QB duo that has played absolutely terribly and he should be fired. I dont get it.

Rich Kotite anyone?

NFL kickers make it look so freakin' easy.

Kevin

Have you met sports fans from Philly? They have never been called rational or sane.

I don't get it either, he is easily one of the top 5 coaches in the NFL and has proved it year in and year out, but I guess thats just not good enough for the "great" sports town that is philly.

I suspect the same people who loved paying Vick all that money, and were convinced he was fabulous, will now be those calling for Reid's head.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back