The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear KC Chiefs,

I am a realistic fan so I don't expect you to win, even though it is a home a game. I would, however, like you to cover the 10.5 pt spread.

TIA,
Left handed Chiefs fan

Tebow doesnt make costly interceptions like Sanchez does. There is a big difference. If Sanchez cuts down on his turnovers then absolutely. For an entire day you came in here and raved about how Mike Vick was better because he can win with his feet too. Yet when someone ACTUALLY wins with their feet, and they are not playing for your Eagles, its not the same. Some of these arguments are laughable.

The defense is playing great football....Part of that is because they are fresh from a team that is running the ball more, controlling the clock and the end result is a guy that is 5-1 and 4 wins in a row.

I don't ever recall saying that Tebow couldn't win with his feet because he can. I just don't think he did tonight because although he had a ton of rush yards, it took a lot of carries to get them. I don't hate Tebow. I just don't think he's as good as he gets credit for because his team is winning. I was just saying that the defense doesn't get enough, if any credit for what they've done.

Dear KC Chiefs,

I am a realistic fan so I don't expect you to win, even though it is a home a game. I would, however, like you to cover the 10.5 pt spread.

TIA,
Left handed Chiefs fan

Hey Doug,

Good call dude, lol. I don't want to like you, but can't blame you either, haha. If they can at least cover, there's some chance to legitimize their new stadium? Not really.

Hey Doug,

Good call dude, lol. I don't want to like you, but can't blame you either, haha. If they can at least cover, there's some chance to legitimize their new stadium? Not really.

Nah...this teams sucks. Maybe I just have blinders on, but I feel like we are a qb and better o-line away from being a decent team.
I'm going to the Chiefs/Packers game in 2 weeks with a Packers fan....I'm such a disappointed fan that I may borrow some cheesehead gear for the game....

Nah...this teams sucks. Maybe I just have blinders on, but I feel like we are a qb and better o-line away from being a decent team.
I'm going to the Chiefs/Packers game in 2 weeks with a Packers fan....I'm such a disappointed fan that I may borrow some cheesehead gear for the game....

Hop on board the Cheesehead express. It's a pretty smooth ride.

I wanted to put this out there for the record. I'm pulling for the Chiefs tonight. The Chiefs have my full backing. I do not support the Pittsburgh Steelers.

I also support Faith Hill.

Kevin

Just to restart this discussion...... TEBBBBOOOOWWWWWWWW

I wanted to put this out there for the record. I'm pulling for the Chiefs tonight. The Chiefs have my full backing. I do not support the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Kevin

Tebow will lead the Broncos to victory over the Packers :p

Kevin

On this we agree, I hate the Steelers and their fans and I think Faith Hill would dig my Canadian style.

Kevin

Kevin, are you serious? Faith Hill has nobby knees and acne, she's no where near Hank Williams Jr.

FUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice job Chiefs. Big play.

Kevin, are you serious? Faith Hill has nobby knees and acne, she's no where near Hank Williams Jr.

She appears fairly smooth skinned to me, but my vision is not what it once was. She is a little tall and awkward, but I don't mind that. Hank Jr. is not my type. Seems like a love 'em and leave 'em kind of guy.

Kevin

Kevin

Thanks Esox, the Packer Bandwagon may have a new member in 2 weeks. And thanks for your Chiefs support...we need it.

She appears fairly smooth skinned to me, but my vision is not what it once was. She is a little tall and awkward, but I don't mind that. Hank Jr. is not my type. Seems like a love 'em and leave 'em kind of guy.

Kevin

I bet she snores!

Who is this palko guy.

A bad backup QB....bad enough that the Chiefs claimed Orton. I expect this to be Palko's last game.

Very interested to see how Palko does tonight. He is playing an absolutely wrecked Patriot secondary and could look okay. For those that don't know anything about him, here is a rundown from his original scouting report.

Pros - Proficient signal caller that executes well when good routes are run. Pressure does not bother him too much, as he is strong and is willing to stand in the pocket to deliver the pass while taking the hit. Very solid athlete that can move if needed. One of the smartest passers in the draft.

Cons - Smaller in size, might struggle reading the whole field at the next level. Will need an offense that cuts that in half to avoid mistakes. Lacks big arm strength. While it is not weak by any means, quick out and deep out patterns to the far side of the field could present problems.

He was a combine invite and did quite well. Many teams had him in their top 15 passers in the draft. He went undrafted. Has played with a few teams including the CFL before the Chiefs signed him and supposedly like him quite a bit. Coming out of school, some said he had a future in the league due to his intelligence and intensity.

Who is this palko guy.

Here ya go.

Wow. One of the worst passes I've ever seen by Palco.

Palko wins the award for the worst pass thrown this week. That was just awful.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Palko is no Caleb Hanie.

Kevin

That is one of the worst throws I have seen a pro QB make. A curving duck interception. Just bad.

Palko is gonna be my #1 fantasy player this week.

Thanks for the info Jb.

I hope Mike Wallace scores a TD. I miss his days of production like early in the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back