The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its almost 65 here...deer hunting sucks in this stuff, and the course is closed for the winter....HA!

That sucks. I don't think the courses around here close for another month at least which is good. I don't want golf to end!!!

I won't have any real outdoor on the course golf until april here...but probably alot of simulator and indoor lesson time this winter. My goal is to be good enough to make the team at w/e college I go to. If not, then sophomore year...

I have the same goal, though I think it's unlikely for me. I should be able to play outdoors for the next month or more then start back up again at the beginning of March. Of course, my school course never closes to me, so I'll likely be out whenever there's no snow on the ground.

I love homemade salsa with football on Sundays...

b806d17d-90de-bebf.jpg

I really like in-flight wifi, makes the trips easier.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I feel good !!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel good !!!!!!!!!!!!

DOOT DOOT de DOOT DOOT ... I"m FEELING GOOD, like I knew that I would now ! :banana:

It's a good day in Hackers Paradise :twist:

Feeling Good James !!! :clapp:

I've been a bit tired lately, guess the holiday excitement was taking it's toll on me..... but today I"m RIP ROARING and WENT !!! GIDDY UP !! :blob:

Haha good to hear omikey! The holidays can often be a drag an cause a lot of fatigue. I don't like them much. Good to hear you're back to normal! :D

Yeah, they're pretty tiring. I like the holidays, but there are other exciting times of the year too....

Yeah, they're pretty tiring. I like the holidays, but there are other exciting times of the year too....

I love Thanksgiving and Christmas. I have to travel to 3 different places and spend a lot more money on gifts so it is tiring and stressful but they are my favorite times of the year.

I'm playing a round at Farmstead tomorrow in Lafayette, NJ (north) if anyone cares to join.

Sorry but I couldn't find the "Looking for a Round" thread on Tapatalk.

Home safe and sound. Made it home early enough to hit the range. Sorry to my northern friends but it was 75* and sunny on the range today at 3pm. Only downside was that my Golf Galaxy did not have the Cleveland back to hit

As much as there is not to like about professional athletes, I really like Kevin Durant. He seems to get that being a young professional athlete is fun.

As much as there is not to like about professional athletes, I really like Kevin Durant. He seems to get that being a young professional athlete is fun.

I think a lot of them do. KD does have a ton of fun playing though. He seems to really enjoy it.

You people and your basketball talk.......

I haven't been able to do NBA in a while, like the MJ days. I can't get into NCAA Bball until February at the earliest. I have had UNC season bball tix and could have had them this year too but I can't make it to all of the games.

I had to do it. I could no longer resist.

Lady's and Gents, please welcome IJP back to my avatar.....

I ate a cream puff just a little smaller than my head. You should never eat anything bigger than your head. The whipped cream was as thick as mashed potatoes.

Kevin

I ate a cream puff just a little smaller than my head. You should never eat anything bigger than your head. The whipped cream was as thick as mashed potatoes.

Kevin

I plan on having 8 of those come summer 2012 at True Blue and Caledonia, of the team thp variety.

--
tapatalk

Does anyone have a favorite scorecard app for their iPhone? I want to download one, preferably free. I know some have GPS included. So what ones are good?

Does anyone have a favorite scorecard app for their iPhone? I want to download one, preferably free. I know some have GPS included. So what ones are good?

OOB is my favorite scorecard one...GPS I use golfshot but I didnt have to pay for it

Thanks! I'll go check them out.

cnGo5.jpg

Yeah, all thoughts of running should leave your mind immediately when you see that in the rearview...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back