Are dress codes good for the game?

Adidas pants are legit... I have a pair of all white (w/ 3 black stripes going from the back pocket to the side pocket) and these things are amazing. I rarely buy clothes full price but these were worth my 80 bucks. They have slits in the area behind the knee and have a nice light mesh that is well hidden to keep you cool. They look great, fit great... I just love them

JB how does pahr fit compared to other brands such as Nike or Dockers bigger smaller or about the same

Their sizes are true sizes. They should fit the same as Nike. Mine do. Dont forget to tell them that THP sent you.

I really like the Snake Eyes trousers I got recently, that opinion may change once it gets hot outside though, we'll see. I also like the Ben Hogan, Under Armour and Ashworth that I've tried on.

I'm curious to see what happens since TaylorMade/Adidas recently aquired Ashworth. I dunno if that'll be a good or bad thing.

I was told by both sides that they would keep it separate at this point, and nothing will change. It will be their traditional line.

Adidas pants are legit... I have a pair of all white (w/ 3 black stripes going from the back pocket to the side pocket) and these things are amazing. I rarely buy clothes full price but these were worth my 80 bucks. They have slits in the area behind the knee and have a nice light mesh that is well hidden to keep you cool. They look great, fit great... I just love them

I think those are the ones that have the "rubbery" microfiber feel that gives me the willies.

yeah, slightly... not as bad as the nike or the under armour pants

JB the Wallstreet pant look legit On inseam size how are they I usually need a 36 inseam would I have to order a larger waist to get the inseam I need?

I wear a 34x32 in regular everyday pants. On Pahr stuff, I also wear a 34x32. So the sizes are regular sizes. I cannot get over the price of them right now and if you find a way to mention us, I think they rush the shipping for you free of charge.

JB the Wallstreet pant look legit On inseam size how are they I usually need a 36 inseam would I have to order a larger waist to get the inseam I need?

A 36" inseam? Good grief man, how tall are you?!?

I'm somewhere around 6'3" - 6'4" with long legs and I don't even wear a 36" inseam!

I wear a 34x32 in regular everyday pants. On Pahr stuff, I also wear a 34x32. So the sizes are regular sizes. I cannot get over the price of them right now and if you find a way to mention us, I think they rush the shipping for you free of charge.

JB,

We are exactly the same pants size. That has to mean good things for future apparel ... overruns ... right?

LOL, just kidding

You got free shoes remember? Unfortunately we do not get to keep the clothes in most cases. I wish that were not the case because most of the stuff is great.

I'm somewhere around 6'3" - 6'4" with long legs and I don't even wear a 36" inseam!

6'3 - 6'4 as well with long legs I like my pants a bit longer to make sure they don't ride up over my shoes or boots (which I mainly wear except when playing golf)

Really? I wear a 35" inseam, and I'm 5'7". Some of mine are 36".

I think you might be a little short legged, Mr. Longshanks. :wink:

Really? I wear a 35" inseam, and I'm 5'7". Some of mine are 36".

I think you might be a little short legged, Mr. Longshanks. :wink:

Women have more of their height in their legs. Men have more from the waist up. Heck, I have to lie to get to 5'5". Hubby is 6'1". I wear a longer inseam than he does.

Women have more of their height in their legs. Men have more from the waist up. Heck, I have to lie to get to 5'5". Hubby is 6'1". I wear a longer inseam than he does.

Lie *down*? Or lie...fib?

Julie!! :shut-mouth: Fib. I'm only about 5'4-1/2", but that's too complicated.

I don't know, maybe you stretch out when you lie down?

How tall I am depends on when in the day you measure. Did you know you shrink through the day, as your spine compresses? I'm anywhere between 5'6" resting or 5'7" if I'm standing super straight.

lucky ladies with your height, I bet you never have to get anything hemmed? I have almost never bought a pair of pants that didn't have to be hemmed, and forget about skirts, everything ends up a few inches past my knees, and capris are almost full length pants on me.

Look at you with over 500 posts.

lucky ladies with your height, I bet you never have to get anything hemmed? I have almost never bought a pair of pants that didn't have to be hemmed, and forget about skirts, everything ends up a few inches past my knees, and capris are almost full length pants on me.

Luckily, there's a very good tailor around the corner from my office. I'm a pretty standard size, but sometimes clothes aren't.

Back