The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I get in as well, we will find a way to make it interesting. You keep reminding yourself of the last round, that is fine with me. You will be underestimating me if you do though

I dont have a whole lot else to go by. You told me you would win, you got beat (pretty badly) and as soon as our round is over, you are back shooting 59s. :act-up:

Hey man, dont judge, didnt I shoot a 59 with you?
I dont have a whole lot else to go by. You told me you would win, you got beat (pretty badly) and as soon as our round is over, you are back shooting 59s. :act-up:

:comp: :golf:

Hey man, dont judge, didnt I shoot a 59 with you?

You sure did. And ad the turn you got out the wrist watch calculator to help add it up.

I think I'm going to have to get in a pre-MC round with Hawk at Deere Run this spring just to send a message to the rest of the Staffers.

I think I'm going to have to get in a pre-MC round with Hawk at Deere Run this spring just to send a message to the rest of the Staffers.

I got a preview of that message. It said "I'm still going through a swing change ". Hehe

Sent from my Kindle Fire

Would love to have you down here dude.

I got a preview of that message. It said "I'm still going through a swing change ". Hehe

Sent from my Kindle Fire

I think the pressure will be unbearable.

I'm glad so many are as "into" this as we are. It should be a lot of fun throughout for both participants as well as the forum and we are really excited.

I'm glad so many are as "into" this as we are. It should be a lot of fun throughout for both participants as well as the forum and we are really excited.

Me too. I had so much fun with the MC as a non-participant and I'm looking forward to being on the other side this time around.

I have heard that 1 or 2 people are looking forward to it

I think it will be even more fun when the teams are announced. That way if we are not in the MC we can pick a team to get behind them. I think that was a big reason I wasn't as involved in the trash talk last year. I was still pretty new and did not have a grasp of who everyone is. It will be more fun for me this time around for sure.

I'm not sure how anyone could not be excited at this point, but I really hope we can get a lot of non THPers excited and watching through this. Being this is the greatest thing in amature golf competition ever I expect a lot of eye's on things this year.

Tap,Tap,Tap

I'm really into it JB. My wife is probably tired of hearing me talk about it. She helped me with my vids, and will be coming if I get selected, but I think and talk about it with her (probably too much). It's only going to get worse if I make it though! Haha

I think my girlfriend would be mad if I didnt get in. She was all excited to go to the Carolinas and stuff. She wants to see some blood spilled at the hands of the Ginger Fluffer live!

Everyones significant others are getting sick of it, and mines getting excited! Baha #winning

My wife is tired of me talking about it too, but she also keeps telling me she wants to go to Myrtle Beach haha. I'm about ready to book the first flight down to Florida to silence some critics and give them a little preview of whats to come :act-up:

How could we not be into this? This is going to RULE!!! I'm glad that the whole forum is into this and that should only make it better!

I think my girlfriend would be mad if I didnt get in. She was all excited to go to the Carolinas and stuff. She wants to see some blood spilled at the hands of the Ginger Fluffer live!

Everyones significant others are getting sick of it, and mines getting excited! Baha #winning

My wife has said nothing, I am just guessing she is over it at this point. Haha. She is stoked to go to myrtle beach, I do know that.
My wife is tired of me talking about it too, but she also keeps telling me she wants to go to Myrtle Beach haha. I'm about ready to book the first flight down to Florida to silence some critics and give them a little preview of whats to come :act-up:

Wow... Do it!

don't encourage him...not sure he would recover by the time YMC oled around...:blob:

My wife has said nothing, I am just guessing she is over it at this point. Haha. She is stoked to go to myrtle beach, I do know that.

Wow... Do it!

I'm excited too. My wife?,... probably not so much. She has been a great sport though by; pretending to care every time I talk about that "tour-like golf thing", or being look-out as I snuck onto a closed pratice range for my MC video, or by acting like she knows what a "cavity back" is when I tell her about new clubs coming out, (by "acting" I mean not telling me to make a dentist appointment anymore), etc....

I'm extremely excited about this event. Whether I get in or not I will be supporting one of the teams. My GF will be watching the viewing party with me and she's pretty excited to see other peoples videos as well.

I am completely stoked about it!! My GF, not so much because she won't get to go...her boss is on vacation that week and she has to be in charge of the office. So if I get in, I will be going all alone....HELL now I am even more excited!!

Did I just say that outloud??

My gf was not happy to find out I am staying home on Saturday night to watch these videos. She hasn't quite grasped the concept yet, but I will beat it into her head by this summer if I am chosen.

Funny to hear all about the reactions of the GF and wives. That used to be me just a few years ago!

Not only is my wife 1,000 % supportive of this but my entire family keeps asking when they get to see everyone else's videos and when do we find out who is selected.

Then my wife threatened to leave me if I don't get selected. Said that she always wanted to be married to a Morgan Cupper so if I don't make it and if any of you guys are single....well you get the drift.

And if I don't get in, I think most know where my allegiance will lie. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back