Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

Lets keep this thread to the topic at hand please. Thank you.

Well said JB, as for you Thainer lol and less of your creepiness please :D

Lets keep this thread to the topic at hand please. Thank you.

OK, The Avatar I have in place now is my Monday morning golfing partner and friend of many years, Mr. Charles Adair. His picture was taken at the golf course development, Rancho La Quinta, he built in Palm Springs, Ca. in 1993 for one of those companies' real estate arms.
Charlie is a WW II vet (Army Air Corps), former underground coal miner who worked his way up to CEO of several mining companies before retiring. Great guy. At 88 1/2 years old he still shoots high 70's to high 80's almost every round. His oldest son is my age, 63, and he is a scratch golfer.

The user name is just what I use for beginning of e-mail addresses, etc. I'm a currently retired Medical Doc and have a son with same name, Pat, hence the Sr.

Sure do enjoy THP forums. Learn a lot.

That is a great looking picture DrPat! Would love to see the full size.

Is there a thread for the "best" and Worst" avatar? There should be if not.

I like it Thainer. Benjamin is my best friend. :D

Your avatar is in my "top ten" of best Thainer! If I knew more about computers I'd post one other than the generic one I've got. Computers and I have never gotten along.

Dude, just google image search what youd like, then copy the link into the avatar section!

Your avatar is in my "top ten" of best Thainer! If I knew more about computers I'd post one other than the generic one I've got. Computers and I have never gotten along.

Dude, just google image search what youd like, then copy the link into the avatar section!
I always save the picture to my computer and upload it from there. WHat if the link goes bad?

Thanks for the info guys, I'll get my daughter on it right after school tomorrow! She's my computer IT person and should of thought about having her show me how. I've got some great ideas for "killer" avatar. gap

Eldrick's back. hehehehe

88543f15-1.jpg

Tiger is quite fitting for the situation...I see am in the Tiger party with Thainer and Smalls!

I also changed my avatar (for the first time since joining!!!) in honor of his win.

My tiger is only a temporary change in honor of his win...by the weekend I will probably have IJP back in that pic :D

Back