The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
INgolfer the round didn't kill you in my book! It's the second round that will be demoralizing at the hands of myself and Jwow. I'll be looking forward to the post after TMC, 'I had jet lag and wasn't used to my new equipmemt'
Chunk, I wish I could pass on some pointers on how to beat JB...I guess hope he doesn't bring his A game. Have fun with it!

HAhaha chunk. No shame in laying our the ultimate of ultimate excuses.

I've laid the groundwork for these excuses for months. Expertly planned. And Freddie I played with JB when he had his C game. He still beat me.

I'm on a roll what can I say. I own up to the fact that my first round with JB did not go as planned, but no excuses, I just plain didn't play well. That just means I will be the one that wants it more next time, and I will be working my butt off to make sure it doesn't happen again. My swing is good, no more swing changes.

I do like his enthusiasm though.

TC is adding himself to the list of staffers I am going to mention by name in my trophy acceptance speech

TC is adding himself to the list of staffers I am going to mention by name in my trophy acceptance speech

Sorry, we won't be shelling out trophies for 3rd place. I don't fear any golfer from Indiana.

hahahahaha. I'm loving this. It's like Ol Gray and MattyKrack made a midwestern baby.

hahahahaha. I'm loving this. It's like Ol Gray and MattyKrack made a midwestern baby.

It is cute. I love that he wants a piece of the wow factor. The Colts are making him delusional.

I'm going to go undefeated in my matches in the MC 2.0. I have the game to do it, I just need to harness it.

If I'm lucky enough to be selected, I'm going to start with our universities sports psychologist. Not a shrink, but to enhance my thinking and attitudes on the golf course.

I need to shake this INternetgolfer nickname I've got going on, lol. I always looked forward to the day I would earn a cool nickname on THP, but that was not what I had in mind.

I need to shake this INternetgolfer nickname I've got going on, lol. I always looked forward to the day I would earn a cool nickname on THP, but that was not what I had in mind.

Embrace with it with another choke in Myrtle Beach. No use fighting destiny!

I'm going to go undefeated in my matches in the MC 2.0. I have the game to do it, I just need to harness it.

If I'm lucky enough to be selected, I'm going to start with our universities sports psychologist. Not a shrink, but to enhance my thinking and attitudes on the golf course.

You're toast junior.

hahaha, I love the new nickname bro.

Im down for a little bit of a wager, should I be lucky enough to be selected...

No need for a wager. If you're lucky enough to get in, I want another piece of my whipping boy. That should be all you need. You're probably the better golfer, but I sure do like a challenge.

Huh? What you talking about you old buzzard! The only babies that I will be whupping up on their arses, are those that oppose me in the outing :beat-up:. I will bring some over size pacifiers for you wantabes out there thinking they can smack the Tower of Power.

This is an exciting week! SEC Championship, ACC Championship and the Viewing Party. This is going to be EPIC!

I'm going to go undefeated in my matches in the MC 2.0.
Only way you'll be undefeated is if you don't get in. Or somehow wind up on Team THP.

Agreed Seth. This week is going to be exciting! and next wek will be incredible with the selections being made. I am incredibly to just have my videos in and to have a chance to be a part of MC 2.0.

Huh? What you talking about you old buzzard! The only babies that I will be whupping up on their arses, are those that oppose me in the outing :beat-up:. I will bring some over size pacifiers for you wantabes out there thinking they can smack the Tower of Power.
Why is "wantabes" so funny to me? Probably some sort of mental defect on my part.

Wahooo....viewing party week is finally here, I can't wait for Saturday night!

Yep. Only winners are allowed on Team THP. hehehe

You do realize that several members of Team THP lost in the first Morgan Cup, right? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back