Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
No don't do it. Or no don't fight it?

I know your stance on belly putters.

Trade in? No. Buy another? Absolutely. One can never have too many putters!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No don't do it. Or no don't fight it?

I know your stance on belly putters.

A Scotty? bleh But if it works for you thats all that matters in the end.

I think you'd be surprised just how high the professionals hit the ball off the driver. It's all about what gives you the best launch numbers to maximize your distance. Were you fit for your K15?

Sadly, no, not really ..... like so many other silly golfers, I was hitting it well and bought it off the shelf ..... I'm happy with the driver generally speaking. Longer than my HiBore, I just think that with a different shaft that it has more to offer me.

You're pondering a Scotty putter your dead to me.
A Scotty? bleh But if it works for you thats all that matters in the end.

I am looking into a belly putter. They seem like a good investment. I do not like insert putters, in general. I have only been able to find bellies with inserts that have left me wanting a firmer feel.

I perfer the feel of non-insert firm feeling putters. The Kombi mid is the closest I can find to it. That is what I am pondering. Non-insert belly.

I am looking into a belly putter. They seem like a good investment. I do not like insert putters, in general. I have only been able to find bellies with inserts that have left me wanting a firmer feel.

I perfer the feel of non-insert firm feeling putters. The Kombi mid is the closest I can find to it. That is what I am pondering. Non-insert belly.

Cleveland Almost Belly. Great price, and it fits your requirements.

Cleveland Almost Belly. Great price, and it fits your requirements.

I can't find it here. I am also not sure that I am a fan of the plumbers neck on a belly.

Ah yeah I don't think I've seen any non insert bellies. Not that I was looking either. I think you should look into the Almost Belly just to make sure you dont like it.

Boccieri makes some non insert bellies.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I can't find it here. I am also not sure that I am a fan of the plumbers neck on a belly.

Give the guys at SeeMore a call, I think they have an FGP belly for a decent price.

Ah yeah I don't think I've seen any non insert bellies. Not that I was looking either. I think you should look into the Almost Belly just to make sure you dont like it.

Seemore as the SI-4 in a belly. That really has my attention.

Anybody have any experience with the SB2? I am not a fan of center-shafted putters, that is the closest mallet I've seen from Seemore that wasn't Cshafted.

Boccieri makes some non insert bellies.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I rolled the N1-L Boccieri the other day at Golfsmith, I loved it! Just an old school looking putter, was surprised at how much I liked it. Reminded me of playing mini golf!

Seemore as the SI-4 in a belly. That really has my attention.

Anybody have any experience with the SB2? I am not a fan of center-shafted putters, that is the closest mallet I've seen from Seemore that wasn't Cshafted.

I think thats the one FLTC and Hanks have been rolling. Its a nice putter for a mid mallet type putter.

SB2 is real nice. It's an odd shape, but I liked it quite a bit. I think Kelly or Gray had one.

Trade in? No. Buy another? Absolutely. One can never have too many putters!

Best. Post. Ever.

That one might make the sig WE.

Need opinions, dead set on buying a Cobra offset driver. Have narrowed it down to either the S9-1,10 degree regular shaft, or the S-2. I hit the s9-1, 11 degree and hit it really high plus it wasn't an offset and I hit it with a big fade. Also hit the S -3, didn't like the sound. Haven't hit the S- 2 but from everything I've been reading I think thats the one I want. I don't have a lot of time to shop, so for 100 bucks I'd rather just buy one and give it away or sell it cheap if I don't like it. Which one of the 3 would you buy and why ?

I think I made my decision about the new putter. I am going to wait a week. Then I am looking at an SB2 belly, with the Whistle neck, and the broomstick grip. I talked with Seemore. I am not THRILLED with my mill Anser, I just feel so much better with the Seemore.

Need opinions, dead set on buying a Cobra offset driver. Have narrowed it down to either the S9-1,10 degree regular shaft, or the S-2. I hit the s9-1, 11 degree and hit it really high plus it wasn't an offset and I hit it with a big fade. Also hit the S -3, didn't like the sound. Haven't hit the S- 2 but from everything I've been reading I think thats the one I want. I don't have a lot of time to shop, so for 100 bucks I'd rather just buy one and give it away or sell it cheap if I don't like it. Which one of the 3 would you buy and why ?

I cant really help you much on Cobra stuff as I just dont care for it. But Ive also never hit those drivers so I just dont have any kind of factual opinion..haha

I thought I'd ask this question here. I got an advertisement from Golftec today and at the bottom there was a large Goldsmiths logo. There are no Goldsmiths in this area. Does anyone know if they are affiliated?

Last edited:
I thought I'd ask this question here. I got an advertisement from Golftec today and at the bottom there was a large Goldsmiths logo. There are no Goldsmiths in this area. Are they affiliated?

You mean golfsmith? Usually golftec is located inside their stores.

--
tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back