The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm signing up for spotify and it knew my FB info already. I don't know aboot this.

I likes me some Joe Ely and the like. American storytellers. Steve Earle, Jimmy LaFave, James Earl Keene, Kevin Welch, Lucinda Williams, Dave Alvin, Los Lobos, The Bodeans. I've seen them all live numerous times. Other stuff when I was younger.

Kevin

Nice dude! I'm a Steve Earle and Lucinda fan for sure.

Hey blugold, you ever listen to Kyuss?

I'm signing up for spotify and it knew my FB info already. I don't know aboot this.

Just trust it homey. You can share what you're listening to to Facebook. It's cool. Let us know what you're listening to.

I have been listening to a lot of Matisyahu lately. I don't know why I keep going back to reggae, but I love it.

I like old music. The Grateful Dead. Jimi Hendrix. Good stuff.

I like old music. The Grateful Dead. Jimi Hendrix. Good stuff.

meh. To each his own. I never found any Dead that I actually liked.

I have been listening to a lot of Matisyahu lately. I don't know why I keep going back to reggae, but I love it.

He's been to Ash-Vegas a few times. Nothing cooler than a beat boxing Hasidic Jew!

I liked some Dead back in the day. I then moved on to Phish, then to Widespread. I don't really listen to any of them now. I think I have moved on from that style for now.

meh. To each his own. I never found any Dead that I actually liked.

My dad's a Dead Head so I grew up with it. That's probably why I like it so much.

Just trust it homey. You can share what you're listening to to Facebook. It's cool. Let us know what you're listening to.

Sweet hopefully it registers soon. It's been thinking on my blackberry browser haha. I'm actually really excited to use this. I could only download the preview version though. I dont htink the full one is available for Blackberry yet. WTC

My dad's a Dead Head so I grew up with it. That's probably why I like it so much.

Like I said, to each his own. I know a lot of people like it. It just never tickled my pickle.

Like I said, to each his own. I know a lot of people like it. It just never tickled my pickle.

Fair enough. What kind of music do you like?

I like the Dead too, at times. I love the Doors, love Emerson, Lake and Palmer and love Jethro Tull.

Fair enough. What kind of music do you like?

Typically heavier stuff. Sabbath, Zep, Thin Lizzy, Motorhead, Metallica, Queens of the Stone Age, The Damned Things, Coheed and Cambia. As a football playing meathead in high school, I gravitated to music that made me want to bench press.

I also love Jay-Z, Jurassic 5, De La Soul, Kanye, Beasties, ect.

I like Korn. Rage. Metallica. Eminem. Jaz-z. You guys like some strange music.

I like Korn. Rage. Metallica. Eminem. Jaz-z. You guys like some strange music.

Hurry up and move dude. We are going to get along just fine.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Saw Mumford and Sons live here in STL. If only the "I like to Party" thread wasn't rated G I could tell a story...

Hurry up and move dude. We are going to get along just fine.

Tappin' from my iPad!

haha soon my brother soon. If only Obama would finally fix everything so we could sell our house and find new jobs :confused2:

haha soon my brother soon. If only Obama would finally fix everything so we could sell our house and find new jobs :confused2:

now things are going to take a turn.

I like the Dead too, at times. I love the Doors, love Emerson, Lake and Palmer and love Jethro Tull.

You had me at Lake and Palmer. Wow, I seriously should have moved to NC lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back