Chevron World Challenge (Spoilers)

I can't believe there are 9 pages of banter here for an off season tournament for charity. Tigger sure can move the dial.

Wow just checked the scores on my golf channel app, what's up with Keegan bradley!?

He should have been picked for the pres. Cup. He'd be playing better!! Hehe

I can't believe there are 9 pages of banter here for an off season tournament for charity. Tigger sure can move the dial.

Nahhh...this is the Choi show. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Just Fowlers cyber Monday lucky size sheater combo

Thats approaching chosen1 distance!

This made me chuckle!!!

My Paul Casey pick isn't quite working out today. Good thing he is known for his monster 3 day stretches!!! Go Team Casey!

Tigger with a -3 today. Not bad. He's certainly in the hunt but if Choi keeps playing like this forget it.

I just saw the highlights, and Tigger looked pretty good with a few mistakes.

The guy hosting the post-round show on TGC just said he was waiting for Tigger's stinger and his "twirl of doom".

As I was reading through this thread and read about some peoples picks it made me think about how much I miss fantasy golf on THP

Choi plays some awesome boring golf, and I mean that as a compliment. Little power fade off the tee, into the green, make a putt or two.. Ho-hum little 6 under round.

Anybody else not get how those guys can carry their drivers off the deck further than they can their 3 woods? I couldn't do it, that's for sure.

Saw this during coverage. Had to keep it low, and kept it too low. Either way he's in the hunt so that's good.

That shot was interesting to see his reaction afterwards. Old Tiger seems like he wouldve dropped a few choice words. He seemed to get over it pretty quick and let it go, was an interesting change of pace, to me.

Wow I didn't even know there was an "event" this weekend, shows how much I pay attention after my golf season ends.

$5 million purse for a field of 18! How do I get invited to one of these?

Wow, Tiger just went eagle - birdie to pull into T1 with KJ. Uh oh.

Tiger and KJ seem to be pulling away from the field at this point.

On another note.. Freakin Paul useless Casey's -5 thru 13. Only 9 shots back at this point.

Tiger and KJ seem to be pulling away from the field at this point.

On another note.. Freakin Paul useless Casey's -5 thru 13. Only 9 shots back at this point.

Hater! -5 through 13 isn't bad! What makes you think Tiger can keep the charade of being a full time golfer up this week?

Wow, Tiger just went eagle - birdie to pull into T1 with KJ. Uh oh.

Yep, he is hitting a few like the old Tiger today, wonder if he can keep it going?

I don't care if this is too early to say...

He's back

Hater! -5 through 13 isn't bad! What makes you think Tiger can keep the charade of being a full time golfer up this week?

Definitely not bad, it's pretty solid playing. Doesn't mean I'll be placing my Vegas bets on Casey hoisting the trophy on Sunday ;)

As far as Tiger holding up? I have no idea, other than the fact he's too good to not win again. At some point he'll remember oh yeah! I've won 71 times before! That's how you do it..

I don't care if this is too early to say...

He's back

Wait, I thought he was back last year when he did the same thing at this tournament. Hmmmm.

What's the lead at now? Tigger and KJ tied?

Back