JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Iliac sent over two boxes worth of stuff for us to photograph and profile. Here is the unboxing. I will be sad when we have to send this stuff back. It looks great. Tons more pictures coming in the profile.

456872992_B5HcU-L-1.jpg

456873250_Mt8xZ-L-1.jpg

456873453_wQPmn-L-1.jpg

456872889_5S6pk-L-1.jpg

456873128_EdPSJ-L-1.jpg

Wow looks great. Is that a leather Sunday bag up top?

• Admin
It is. It is gorgeous.

awesome! have a website link?

• Admin
Thanks. Any clue on price for one of those bags? That is awesome! But, if they are priced like the Mackenzie walkers, no can do.

• Admin
We should have the prices soon Scooter.

I'm looking forward to more info and your review Josh. The pictures appear to show quality, can I assume they ooze quality in person JB?

• Admin
They do have high quality. In all honesty, it is a little too traditional for my taste. I prefer a couple of other brands, but for tradition and quality, they look very nice.

Mmmmmmm, that stuff is puuuurrrrddeeeee!

drool-2.gif

WOW!

I really, really like that stuff. I love the traditional appeal.

wow! i really like that stuff! im gonna check out their website now (never heard of em). i love the traditional looking stuff! thanks fer posting this! i wonder how much those headcovers run? their catalog has some AWESOME looking stuff in it! love the leather covers!

We will have a complete review/profile up on this line this week.

iliac is amazing but unfortunately its club only... and the only clubs around here who carry that their gear are elite private clubs... my future full profile visor will be an iliac from the country club now I just need to wait for their shop to open next month

So I couldn't just order one from the company DD?

They do not sell on their site right now.

Boy I like that stuff too. I really like the Hogan style hat -- what are those called? -- and that old-school leather sunday bag is too cool for words.

Those are Gatsby's WSE.

We will have the review up on this stuff before the show.

It would appear i am the only person that doesnt like this stuff......can see the appeal of the headcovers....

....but the bag.

Has the be THE ugliest bag i have ever seen!!!

Ah, youth.

Just checked out their catalogue* and found several items that were pretty nice. I'm not really a sweater guy, but I like their argyle sweaters and the belts on page 16 are pretty cool. In fact, if I could reproduce the grey* and black outfit the guy is wearing on page 4, I'd wear it.

* For Claire's benefit, the British spellings are intended in keeping with the aesthetic of their collection.

THey sent quite a few things to us and we had to send it all back, but while it was here, it was great. The traditional look is not normally my thing, but the quality shines with their stuff.

Those are Gatsby's WSE.

Thanks Smalls. I own one, in fact, but I don't wear it on the course. Rather, it's my moderately-cold-winter-day-and-I'm-stuck-wearing-a-suit hat. My wife thinks I'm bizarre because her aged dad wears them all the time.

Back