Peyton Manning Commercial

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
No matter how many times I see it, I love it. The commercial for Mastercard in which he is staying at the hotel. When they say "take a hike" and he says "I think I might do that, the weather here is great". I laugh everytime.

No matter how many times I see it, I love it. The commercial for Mastercard in which he is staying at the hotel. When they say "take a hike" and he says "I think I might do that, the weather here is great". I laugh everytime.

Thats a good one. He was the best choice for that commercial because I could see him actually saying those things haha.

On a side note, did anyone see his new commercial today with Eli and the Williams sisters doing the Oreo Double Stuff League? It was good, but I wish they would have actually chosen someone to win haha.

• Admin
It was pretty good.

I like that one too.

And although I hate the Oreo DoubleStuff League commercials, I cracked up at the latest one when he said "Ahh man, there's blimp in my milk."

I just saw that one for the first time. It was funny.

• Admin
Yeah we would. Its called Southern...hehe

I love Peyton's "Accent"

Well, you guys wouldnt call it that.

Sure we would. He's definitely got a Louisiana accent.

• Admin
Lousiana / Tennessee

Yeah Dent we definitely don't sound like that down here in Cali.

I love Peyton's "Accent"

Well, you guys wouldnt call it that.
He has a southern accent. While we're on the topic of accents, how aboot the Canadian accent, eh? :D

That ones funny and Im sure a lot of pro athletes have dealt with a similar situation.
Another good one is the razor ad where Jeter and the others make fun of Tiger saying golf isnt a real sport.

All those commercials (and SNL and such) are the only reason I like those two. Otherwise I'd think they were just privileged and riding the family's glory.

Accents: I call home and everyone says I have a Texan accent. HA! HAHA!

Back