THP Video Viewing Party Thread - The Morgan Cup Auditions

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
At 7pm EST, there will be a link available on the home page for everybody to tune in to the video viewing party. Join in on the fun and banter as the videos play live via the webcast. There will be two windows, so you will be able to watch the videos as well as the people watching the videos.

Golfer Gal, the 3 captains and LPGA stars Kris Tamulis & Moira Dunn will be watching them live with everybody.

The link to the Morgan Cup Viewing Party is now active on the homepage, but here are some notes about how to watch and listen. There are two windows as you can see on the page, one watching the attendees, and the other on the screen playing the video's. Once it is time hit play on both windows and you will have to watch a 30 second commercial on each window, and then you will be streaming live. You will need to mute, the "Watch the Captains Reactions" window (the one on the left hand side) and listen to the volume only through the "Watch the auditions themselves" window (the right hand window).

If you click play on one of the players and a pop up comes up, close that window and you will be able to watch the split screen as it was intended.

Enjoy all and Good luck to those that entered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fun stuff. I'm so ready!

Woohoo! I'm so pumped for this to get started! I can't wait to see everyone's videos!

Seems like the announcement for the video submissions was yesterday, cant believe how close we are to finding out who will be selected to Team Hackers and Team Paradise!

Can't wait for the party to start.

All hooked up to the TV and ready to go! This is gonna be awesome!

Can't wait!

Bart Scott style

is this the thread for conversation/banter or will there be a chat window with the live feed?

I haven't been this excited about anything in a long time. This is going to be a treat

Sweet - we are gathered and ready to roll!! Super excited!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Locked and loaded, man this going to be good.

Tap,Tap,Tap

love the excitement

Woooooooooooooooot!!

Giant glass of sweet tea: check
Snacks: check
Comfy chair: check
Office phone ringer off: check

Congrats in advance thp for putting this together.

Dang gotta run and get food! Cant believe its finally time! (almost lol)

I think the family is excited for tonight. What do you think??

DSC_0234.jpg

Should I just let OG sleep through this or wake him up at 7pm? :D

all ready to go gonna be a lot of fun watching everyones videos! good luck everyone!

Should I just let OG sleep through this or wake him up at 7pm? :D
He'd be PO'd if he misses this!

Let him sleeep. hahaha

Cookie - that is so COOL!

Cookie, that's awesome.

Dude that is so awesome, great to see your family is in the MC spirits too! I've got my wife and brother in law here with me to watch. We've got beer and pizza, gonna be a great night!

I think the family is excited for tonight. What do you think??

DSC_0234.jpg

Cookie I love it!!

Back