Chevron World Challenge (Spoilers)

Yeah, he's been terrible the last couple years. Played a lot like Tiger. Wait....

Kevin

Oh yeah lol. I forgot about when Matt Kuchar won 14 majors. Wait... :D

Haha Zach's comment was hilarious. "Why'd you hit driver on 16? :Sigh:: I DON'T KNOW!"

Now Tigger's turn to try to knock one in, lol.

It's funny to hear the announcers try to justify a bad round by Eldrick. "He's one over and the average round today is even par so it's not like he blew up." Except isn't he supposed to be much better than average?

Is it me or is tiger limping? weird

Is Brett Favre caddying for Kuchar?

Kevin

Whereas Tiger had a nice round.

Kevin
Hey, he only shot one shot worse than the average round today. The announcers think this is a good thing.

Better than Kuchar's I do believe.

If that makes you feel better. What I saw was Tiger start the day in the lead after two rounds in an exhibition on a course he chooses, that he's won on multiple times, lose the lead to little Zach Johnson while wearing tennis shoes.

Kevin

If that makes you feel better. What I saw was Tiger start the day in the lead after two rounds in an exhibition on a course he chooses, that he's won on multiple times, lose the lead to little Zach Johnson while wearing tennis shoes.

Kevin

I'm pretty sure that is what happened, yes. I'm not sure why you narrated what happened, I did watch. Lol. :D

I'm pretty sure that is what happened, yes. I'm not sure why you narrated what happened, I did watch. Lol. :D

Wisconsinites aren't always the sharpest knives in the drawer. It happens with all that cold weather and cheese.

Wisconsinites aren't always the sharpest knives in the drawer. It happens with all that cold weather and cheese.

Funny from a guy from FL.

Kevin

Lol. I could see how that would be true. :D

Anyway...Tiger had some good shots, but a pretty mediocre round overall. Johnson played awesome.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA. I said it would happen.

I was hoping it wouldn't, but you called it.

Back