Calling All Hotheads!

Bah, couldn't find a good recipe. Basically use the lime juice to draw the mango and serrano togather. Might wanna throw some mint in there. Just make it like you would and other chunky salsa.

Bah, couldn't find a good recipe. Basically use the lime juice to draw the mango and serrano togather. Might wanna throw some mint in there. Just make it like you would and other chunky salsa.

Its all good man. I will probably just toss the peppers and other ingredients into a blender and wing it. I have a Mexican girlfriend, so perhaps she has a good idea of what to do and can assist me. I have always preferred a thoroughly blended salsa over a chunky one, but perhaps I will try a chunkier one. I shall post some pictures when I finally do it.

I am a huge fan of the hot suace. I use Red hot for flavor and I use scotch bonnet peppar sauce when I cook. The scotch bonnet comes from jamaica and will light a fire in your belly

I have never tasted Scotch Bonnet, I am a Habanero kinda guy. I have been dying to get my hands on some Naga Jolokia (Ghost chili) pods, I love Naga sauces.
I am a huge fan of the hot suace. I use Red hot for flavor and I use scotch bonnet peppar sauce when I cook. The scotch bonnet comes from jamaica and will light a fire in your belly

habs are used often around here--they make a great jelly,today made a hab key lime cheesecake
615b44ed-5081-b681.jpg

they got touch overdone--damn
got a seasoning packet in mail today for tomorrows chicken legs(wings too expensive)
615b44ed-5104-cd02.jpg

should be good gametime grub at tavern tomorrow--with a couple pans of ri.b tips
phatphingers like tapppytalk

Atta boy, I am liking the ingredients list on that rub.

habs are used often around here--they make a great jelly,today made a hab key lime cheesecake
615b44ed-5081-b681.jpg

they got touch overdone--damn
got a seasoning packet in mail today for tomorrows chicken legs(wings too expensive)
615b44ed-5104-cd02.jpg

should be good gametime grub at tavern tomorrow--with a couple pans of ri.b tips
phatphingers like tapppytalk

You are an insane cook! You always amaze me, haha.

I love some good hot sauce, but like Hawk so eloquently put it earlier in this thread, part of me doesn't.
I'm not into the insanely hot stuff though, if a person needs a hazmat suit to prepare it, I'm not sure I should eat it. lol

I love hot but it has to be tasty as well. Just being insane hot is useless to me. I love Tabasco and Texas Pete but they are like Dukes and Marichale whip, I love them both but on different things. But even to much Tabasco I will be close to a craper the next day. Oh the burn!

incinerator challenge pizza with jalapenos habaneros wasabi sriracha and ghost chili
talk about hot... make a sauce out of that combo and you could strip paint with your breath

incinerator challenge pizza with jalapenos habaneros wasabi sriracha and ghost chilitalk about hot... make a sauce out of that combo and you could strip paint with your breath
That sounds disgusting, lol.Ghost chilis (naga jolokia and their cousins) are wonderful though. Nice and fruity, with a slowly building and intense heat.

Had some outstanding homemade hot wings tonight. 1 bottle of Franks and a stick of butter as a base. 4-5 spoons of a red savina habenero sauce which clocks in at around 300K scoville. 2 spoons of 800k naga and extract sauce. 5 minute soak. Sweet from the naga and savinas, and tangy from the franks. Got some on a 30 minute soak right now.

Had some outstanding homemade hot wings tonight. 1 bottle of Franks and a stick of butter as a base. 4-5 spoons of a red savina habenero sauce which clocks in at around 300K scoville. 2 spoons of 800k naga and extract sauce. 5 minute soak. Sweet from the naga and savinas, and tangy from the franks. Got some on a 30 minute soak right now.

Seriously, I just drooled on the keyboard. ENJOY THE HECK out of those!

Oh yeah bro-- awesome... Can't wait to try the 30 minute soak. Gonna toss them over medium heat for a minute or two when they are done soaking to release the flavor of the sauces completely.
Seriously, I just drooled on the keyboard. ENJOY THE HECK out of those!

30 minute soaked were some scorchers. Got a good sweat going now, and the mouth is starting to numb. Wonderful flavor. Here is a detailed ingredients list if you wanna try your hand at it.

Approx 5 tsp of Alabama Sunshine XXX Black Label.
Approx 2 tsp of Blair's Ultra Death with Jersey Fury Hot Sauce.
16 oz bottle of Franks Original Red Hot.
Enough butter to give a matte finish. Makes a BIG batch of wings.

30 minute soaked were some scorchers. Got a good sweat going now, and the mouth is starting to numb. Wonderful flavor. Here is a detailed ingredients list if you wanna try your hand at it.

Approx 5 tsp of Alabama Sunshine XXX Black Label.
Approx 2 tsp of Blair's Ultra Death with Jersey Fury Hot Sauce.
16 oz bottle of Franks Original Red Hot.
Enough butter to give a matte finish. Makes a BIG batch of wings.

Is your nose running yet hahaha. DUDE I AM SO JEALOUS!

Hahaha. You should really try some of those Alabama Sunshine sauces if you like traditional hot sauces. Made here in my home town. They have a website, and are priced nicely.
Is your nose running yet hahaha. DUDE I AM SO JEALOUS!

Anyone tried capsaicin crystals?

are they supposed to be hot?

are they supposed to be hot?

Unbelievably so. The hottest substance on the planet, actually, but ridiculously difficult and expensive to obtain. For example, on the scoville scale, Tabasco is about 5000. Pure crystal capsaicin is 16000000.

Unbelievably so. The hottest substance on the planet, actually, but ridiculously difficult and expensive to obtain. For example, on the scoville scale, Tabasco is about 5000. Pure crystal capsaicin is 16000000.
Man, that's bringin' some heat!

Back