Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to take anything away from Georgia right now-- they are playing some damn fine football, period.

Congrats Smallie nice win, will it be a home game next week?
Not sure. I think iot depends on how high ranked the next opponent is.

Finally we get the TD, 10-0 Dawgs.

Finally we get the TD, 10-0 Dawgs.
Hopefully UGA can keep it up. Arkansas was up 14-0 last week and let off the gas and then got blown out.

Congrat's to Kansas State, today's win brings them to 10-2 for the year. Nice showing this season for the Wildcat's.

Hopefully UGA can keep it up. Arkansas was up 14-0 last week and let off the gas and then got blown out.

Don't think our defense and Arky's are even comparable, we have improved tremendously over the year.

Honey badger on the loose.. TD!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Arky was up 14-0, Mathieu returned a punt for a TD and the route was on.

UGA was up 10-0, Mathieu returned a punt...can UGA stay strong?

Arky was up 14-0, Mathieu returned a punt for a TD and the route was on.

UGA was up 10-0, Mathieu returned a punt...can UGA stay strong?

I think LSU wins this one despite the lack of offense. I bet it turns around for them.

Not wanting to sound like sour grapes but if you have DVR there was a blatant block in the back at the 43 yard line only 5 to 7 yards from the runner, that should not have been a TD. I have said all along that I doubt that we can win, but LSU is not on par with the Packers like I have heard from TV announcers all week long.

Not wanting to sound like sour grapes but if you have DVR there was a blatant block in the back at the 43 yard line only 5 to 7 yards from the runner, that should not have been a TD. I have said all along that I doubt that we can win, but LSU is not on par with the Packers like I have heard from TV announcers all week long.
I saw the block in the back as well, not sure why it wasnt called.

I think LSU wins this one despite the lack of offense. I bet it turns around for them.

I will still be surprise if we win, but they are going to have to do all of their scoring with defense and special teams the way it looks right now, their offense isn't hitting on anything. I guess they just don't care, lol.

Pretty interesting replay of Mathieus punt return touchdown. He tossed the ball to the ref prior to crossing the touchdown.

LSU doesnt have a first down in the first half? Wow.

Well, personal foul may give them their first, first down of the night.

I am a big Georgia fan tonight - if for no other reason than to mess up the BCS hahah.

Alright was the reaction of that grill winning tuition for the football throw contest freaking awesome or what?

Alright was the reaction of that grill winning tuition for the football throw contest freaking awesome or what?
She was going crazy, wow!

That was incredible. Hope it does wonders for her.

--
tapatalk

I missed the reaction... What did she do?

Texas is getting their a$$ handed to them by Baylor.

If I won 1000, I'd probably poop myself. That being said, her reaction was reserved for winning $100,000 hahaha

I missed the reaction... What did she do?

well, not only did she win using a normal football throwing motion (although major props to the other girl for the two-handed chest pass idea), when she was told she was the winner she immediately broke down crying. Like, joyful weeping. When they did the quick interview, asked about how important this was, she said something to the effect that it was more important than she could describe and how much she loves Dr. Pepper giving her the best thing that's ever happened in her life - all while crying. It was so genuine it was awesome.

If I won 1000, I'd probably poop myself. That being said, her reaction was reserved for winning $100,000 hahaha

Dude, I would hate to see what would happen if you won $100,000!

Back during my days at UCLA I was called twice for one of the half-time contests. If you can complete a lay-up, a free throw, a 3ptr and a half-court shot you win different levels of prizes and if you do them all, tuition for the remainder of your time there. The first time I totally gripped. Made my lay-up, struggled but made my free throw then rimmed out two 3ptrs. At a women's game I made it to the half-court shot and got it to rattle in-and-out from the rim-to-backboard in a quick succession then bounce out. It was heartbreaking.

Dude, I would hate to see what would happen if you won $100,000!

Back during my days at UCLA I was called twice for one of the half-time contests. If you can complete a lay-up, a free throw, a 3ptr and a half-court shot you win different levels of prizes and if you do them all, tuition for the remainder of your time there. The first time I totally gripped. Made my lay-up, struggled but made my free throw then rimmed out two 3ptrs. At a women's game I made it to the half-court shot and got it to rattle in-and-out from the rim-to-backboard in a quick succession then bounce out. It was heartbreaking.

True story- same deal - got chosen at half-time at my college to shoot a half court shot- and nailed it - I got $700. Very good under pressure- problems celebrating after hahahahah. I ran out of the gym after they gave me the check and ran, in jeans and sneakers, during a snow storm to the closest bar to campus. My roommates, teammates, and fans didn't know where I went hahaha.

just saw the box score for Baylor. Looks like RG3 is in beastmode...again. Interesting to see how that translates to the NFL (whenever he comes out)

Want #7 on my nfl team. Kid plays the game it should be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back