THP Video Viewing Party Thread - The Morgan Cup Auditions

I think this thread gould get 3,000 replies during the viewing party. I will be disappointed if it comes up short.

I figure 150 people, 20 posts each in two-plus hours is a good, low estimate.

Just so i am not on the wrong track, there will be a new link for the video feed and not the same one as the test one from earlier.

I think this thread gould get 3,000 replies during the viewing party. I will be disappointed if it comes up short.

I figure 150 people, 20 posts each in two-plus hours is a good, low estimate.

Sooo I guess you care about quantity not quality haha

I think 150 people is a good estimate though

Oh cookie that is a cool picture but you look really short in that blue camo shirt.

This is going to be awesome! I can't wait. 23 minutes till show time!

Sooo I guess you care about quantity not quality haha

I think 150 people is a good estimate though
20 posts IS quality! I bet several people are over 100 posts.

Oh cookie that is a cool picture but you look really short in that blue camo shirt.

LOL. Avoiding the obvious joke here. That's my son and a future Morgan Cupper!! :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Thats an awesome pic Cookie! Awesome that you have all there to support!

My wife and I are heading to a work Christmas party, I will try to keep up via tapatalk.

Will try to cut out of the party as soon as I can...hehe.

Can't wait. Moving the laptop to the living room now.

I'm hooked up on the 57 inch TV. This is going to rule so much.

Today has gone by so slow but I bet the next few hours are going to fly!

cookie, that was an awesome picture dude. I would be a vegan and a Texan to have that kind of love and support. Good luck tonight bro. Good luck to all of you who took the time and effort to apply.

OG is so excited he is snoring louder than usual!:act-up:

Just got to the office since the internet at the house is out until tomorrow. Hooked up the dual screen and got THP open and running on both. Went to the test page that CB had set up, but could not find a way to blow up the videos to take up half of the screen each. Could go full screen with one or the other, but couldn't enlarge both. Any suggestions?

LOL. Avoiding the obvious joke here. That's my son and a future Morgan Cupper!! :D

Tappin' from my iPad!
I know brother and its cool that your family is getting into like this but i just couldn't help and start the banter early.

I had to take a quick nap was falling asleep on the couch, even set an alarm on my phone

Cookie that picture is supremely awesome. This is what it looks like for me. Lol.

b806d17d-b478-9951.jpg

Just laying on my bed watching. My family is not quite as supportive as yours. :D

Edit: I'm reppin' my THP tee shirt while watching!

I know brother and its cool that your family is getting into like this but i just couldn't help and start the banter early.

All good - I love it! I am wearing THP apparel....you will see me on video tomorrow.

Tappin' from my iPad!

All good - I love it! I am wearing THP apparel....you will see me on video tomorrow.

Tappin' from my iPad!

My wife is actually on her way to my office to watch with me! She is so awesome!

It's like waiting for the main act to come on after the opener.

Just got to the office since the internet at the house is out until tomorrow. Hooked up the dual screen and got THP open and running on both. Went to the test page that CB had set up, but could not find a way to blow up the videos to take up half of the screen each. Could go full screen with one or the other, but couldn't enlarge both. Any suggestions?

Unfortunately to make the page compatible with 99& of computers the size of the videos on that page is limited.

cookie, that was an awesome picture dude. I would be a vegan and a Texan to have that kind of love and support. Good luck tonight bro. Good luck to all of you who took the time and effort to apply.

Thanks man! We could use more Texas vegans - not many of us. Ha

Love seeing the excitement and so many tuning in - this is gonna be a blast! Not sure if it will be in this thread or not, but I will definitely be sharing my videos post party. I know I will want to watch everyone's again tomorrow so I hope that others want to share.

Grab a drink and enjoy the show THP!

Tappin' from my iPad!

My wife is actually on her way to my office to watch with me! She is so awesome!

That is awesome! BAD time for Internet issues but at least you caught it early enough.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Back